No option to propose or engage.

by siennarichards7

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sims cannot propose

★★ Guide
I know they're working on it. The feedback alone helps the developers tremendously. The workaround is a bit annoying but it gives you the desired result. Happy New Year.
Message 91 of 415 (1,980 Views)

Re: Marriage Proposal bug

[ Edited ]

@ja420 merged with post already existing about this.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 92 of 415 (1,980 Views)

Re: Marriage Proposal bug

★★ Guide
Thanks much.
Message 93 of 415 (1,968 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims cannot propose

★★★ Newbie

Since I updated the game [ december 2016 ] I have the same bug. I can propose my sim to marriage. When I propose him to move to my home she can to be fianceé, but never to married. I'm too sad ;.;

Message 94 of 415 (1,911 Views)

No option to propose or engage.

★ Novice

My Sims have been in a relationship since teenagers, now they are young adults and I would love them to be engaged and get married. Except there is so option, I have 'try for baby' and everything else but nothing about marriage. They haven't been in any other relationships or cheated.
Is there a way I can fix this?
Thank you!! xx

Message 95 of 415 (1,903 Views)

Romance Aspiration Soulmate 'Be married to BFF' will not complete.

★★★ Newbie

Hi I was wandering how to get my sims to be married. the sims people just say go on the romance section and the option should be there but there isn't. my 2 sims are soulmates, spouces and are best friends but does that mean that they are married? Please help me please, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx   Star

Message 96 of 415 (1,883 Views)

Re: Romance Aspiration Soulmate 'Be married to BFF' will not complete.

Hero

Hi @x_TeganEvans_x

there's currently a bug with that.

Try the suggestions in this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 97 of 415 (1,873 Views)

The Sims 4 Bug Glitches

★★ Novice
Whenever I click on my two dating sims, it says they are both single yet their pink tomance bar is full. They have exchanged promise rings which might be a reason why the option to propose isnt coming up. I dont know if this is a glitch but i really want my sims to propose and get married, but i done have the option to? Thanks!
Message 98 of 415 (1,791 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Bug Glitches

★ Guide

Are they (one or both) Teens or Young Adults+?  Fairly certain that teens can only exchange promise rings without the use of mods, so could that be the issue?

Message 99 of 415 (1,789 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Bug Glitches

Hero

Hi @TiggyWiggy11

there's currently a bug with that.

Try some of the suggestions in this thread I've merged your post into.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 100 of 415 (1,785 Views)