Re: My Sim's stuck in work mode!

by TokyoLuvr

Original Post

My Sim's stuck in work mode!

★★ Novice

One of my Sims says they are at work but they're not. Its been like this for about a week (Sims time) and hasn't changed, I tried resetting the sim but that didn't work. I'm not sure what else I can do.

Message 121 of 157 (490 Views)

Hero

Can you use leave work early ?

Are you using mods in your game `?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 122 of 157 (483 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried to tell him to leave work early and he doesn't and it still says he is in work mode. And no I do not use any mods. 

Message 123 of 157 (477 Views)

Hero

What happens if you move him out and back in via manage household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 124 of 157 (474 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried that but every time i move him back into my household he is still in work mode. 

Message 125 of 157 (470 Views)

★ Apprentice

Make him travel to a new lot and come back home. That is what reset the issue for me. Hope this helps.

Message 126 of 157 (465 Views)

Hero

HI @TokyoLuvr

I've merged this with the original thread now. I haven't seen it around in a while so I kinda hoped it was fixed.

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves, upload to mediafire or dropbox and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 127 of 157 (458 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @TokyoLuvr,

If the issue persists, could you please provide us with the entire Saves folder as a .rar or .zip archive and then upload them to a 1-click hosting service (e.g. dropbox)?

Thanks in advance.

Cc. @crinrict and @EA_Kristi

Message 128 of 157 (446 Views)

Hero

I believe this to be fixed or mod related.

If you still have the issue, please make sure you have your mods disabled and try again.

Already bugged Sims might still be an issue.

Please report if you're still seeing this and provide your save game as requested by @EA_Zoeabove if you do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 129 of 157 (418 Views)

Get To Work related - Issue of One sim went to work and One sims is in vacation.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

As you can see from the picture, one of my Sims is a detective (Guy in Blond hair). He went to work as usual and I follow him to work. My other Female Sims, Bernice, she is in scientist career and takes a vacation day off today. However when my detective Sims come back home, I saw Bernice's icon said she is at work but she is definitely at home for real. So I think this is definitely a bug. 

Message 130 of 157 (428 Views)