Re: [TO ADD] Sim no longer resumes writing books

by Ayeryss

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@Ayeryss It is mentioned several times how you can reset the bug, simply put your PC in your house inventory and place it again in your house. This fixes the issue.
Message 121 of 127 (3,862 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for letting me know.  I was having issues loading the pages so I didn't see that work about. Or if I did I was too tired for it to register. I should not have rushed to post my comment. Sorry about that. I have tried selling the one I had and buying a new one and it seems to work now. Thanks again.

Message 122 of 127 (3,830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have Sims 4 on xbox one. There was an update sometime this week. Now my SIM will practice writing but not write. I know there was an update because prior I would claim a bed now I choose a side as a reference that an update occurred. 

Sim is level 9 writing, Freelance never had another career. 

Message 123 of 127 (3,755 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Myrshyl Please read my previous post on how to fix it temporarily!
Message 124 of 127 (3,729 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim no longer resumes writing books

★★★ Newbie

So this happens to me too. Ive checked everything people have told me to do, and nothing works. Although i did find something that fixes it but its not great to do all the time. Selling and repurchasing seems to work for me. After repurchasing, my sim can continue to write. Its not a great fix but at least you can finish the books Standard smile

hope this helps, Jonathan

Message 125 of 127 (3,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also getting this but its not just resuming books its starting new ones too!

Message 126 of 127 (3,617 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue where Sims didn’t write a genre book when “Write Genre Book” was selected.

As there are several issues that have evolved over time and there is a fix for the writing now, I'm going to archive this thread.

Please create a new thread if you have issues with resuming books.

If it's with spellcasters still, make a separate thread.

Thanks. all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 127 of 127 (25,825 Views)