[ARCHIVED] Several Issues with Caterer

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Text messages bug?

★★ Guide

I've had congratulatory messages when my sim isn't even employed. 

Message 91 of 120 (805 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah its so annoying.. 

Message 92 of 120 (793 Views)

Hero

Hi @LadyAelswith

merged this with the collection thread and added to the first page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 120 (787 Views)

Hero

Along those lines (the texting part)… Children should no longer receive inappropriate text messages from adults.
  • We have fixed various possible ways in which children might receive inappropriate text messages… if you are still seeing this issue, please let us know.

Marked this as fixed in the first post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 94 of 120 (749 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] [GT] Weird Text Messages

Champion

My sim just got a text message from a friend asking if they wanted to go to the friend's house and hang out. But when I arrived, he wasn't home because the friend sent the message during his work hours and the friend is still at work.

Message 95 of 120 (747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I don't know if these are already added, but they're not in the list at the top.

1. Child sim asking adult if they want to play hooky from school.

I don't have a picture because I didn't think to take one but for three days in a row my niece texted me asking to play hooky from school. This was before the two most recent patches and it hasn't happened since (or before) in my game, so I don't know if it got fixed. Maybe the no weird texts from adults to kids thing works the other way around but I don't know.

2. I also got a text from my sim who just passed away asking me if I wanted to go over to her place and hang out. (Which is apparently a bar). Here grave is on my lot and she died at my house. Seems fishy.

EDIT 6/7/17: I don't have and mods. I also don't have the most recent patch.
Message 96 of 120 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

The first one should be fixed. 

I'll add the second one

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 97 of 120 (709 Views)

★ Apprentice

Since the last patch, although my children are thankfully no longer receiving inappropriate texts, there have been two instances wherein young adult Sims receive lewd texts from their own parents (i.e., the texts invite them out on a date "to see if things heat up" or however the game words it).

Message 98 of 120 (684 Views)

Hero

Î've extended the message for weird date messages to parents (on the first page)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 99 of 120 (661 Views)

★ Guide

My sim got a text from the grim reaper where he asked her out on a date, i heard that shouldnt happen

Message 100 of 120 (642 Views)