[ARCHIVED] Several Issues with Caterer

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ARCHIVED] Several Issues with Caterer

[ Edited ]
Hero

Caterer AI is a little wonky at times, they begin to prepare a dish and then stop midway for no apparent reason. They were not involved in any conversation, nor were they shouting routing errors. They may then proceed to start over with a new dish.

Origin Digital Deluxe,
No Mods, 
No CC, 
Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 
Intel i5 2500k, 
nVidia GTX 780.

EDIT (crin): Other Issues, Caterer doesn't come a tall or does nothing at all

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 120 (5,873 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] [GT] Weird Text Messages

Hero

This thread has run it's course. A lot has been fixed in here.

I made a new one here:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Weird-phone-and-text-messages/td-p/6382671/j... and going to lock this one.

Feel free to re-report any issues that are still open.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 120 of 120 (3,506 Views)

All Replies

[OPEN] [GT] Child Sims Invited to Late Night Parties

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Children Sims are invited to late night club parties by adults.  This occurs when you have an adult as a friend of the child.

Message 1 of 120 (5,801 Views)

Re: [GT] Child Sims Invited to Late Night Parties

Hero

Yes, so annoying.

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 2 of 120 (5,795 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Child Sims Invited to Late Night Parties

★★ Novice

My children sims are even invited by other children. Quite weird.

Message 3 of 120 (5,739 Views)

Babies sending texts

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Recently a baby Sim sent a text to one of my adult sims. I don't have a picture because I didn't think to snap one, but it was nonetheless jarring. It didn't have a picture in the text box, it was just congratulating my sim on getting married. I'll see if I catch any more bugs like this.

Message 4 of 120 (5,740 Views)

[GT] Bad Texting

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro
  • Received a text that a Sim who was already over wanted to come over and hang out.
  • Received a text from a Sim who is not in the club telling me to start a club gathering.
  • Children and teen Sims sending messages to my Sim to hang out at clubs
  • Receiving messages to hang out at night during the day
Message 5 of 120 (5,739 Views)

Re: [GT] Bad Texting

Hero

Made a collection thread for this

@Creator-Kami

@canelacaliente The third thing you reported is that different from this report you made: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/GT-Child-Sims-Invited-to-Late-Night-Parties/td-p/502... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 120 (5,719 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yes. The text is asking to go to a nightclub at night but it is during the day for my Sim. My Sim was a young adult. I have had this happen several times in my game.

The children who were invited to late night parties were invited at night.
Message 8 of 120 (5,706 Views)

Hero

I meant this: 

• Children and teen Sims sending messages to my Sim to hang out at clubs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 120 (5,701 Views)

★★★ Pro

To better clarify:

• Played Children/teens receiving text messages to hang out at nightclubs and bars from NPC Sims
  • NPC Children/teens sending text messages to played Sims to hang out at nightclubs and bars

This is also one that I found weird:

• NPC children/teens sending text messages to played children/teens to play hooky from school and go to a nightclub
Message 10 of 120 (5,692 Views)