Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] [GT] Weird Text Messages

by crinrict

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I am also having issues with strange and inappropriate text messages, and I'm currently running the game with no mods or scripts, just a few custom clothes and hair.

I've had children calling adult sims and asking if they wanted to play hooky with him while the adult was at work, and I've had an adult/elder sim texting my child sim inviting them out to singles night! (screenie attached).

This is really unimmersive and annoying, and it's only been like this for me reasonably recently, perhaps something to do with the toddlers or vampire update?

Message 81 of 120 (802 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but my adult sim is getting texts from teenagers/children asking to play hooky from school during the day.

Message 82 of 120 (782 Views)

Hero

Just check the compiled list on the first page 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 120 (776 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

One of my married sims was invited by another married sim to Singles Night.

Message 84 of 120 (753 Views)

Inappropriate interaction

★★★ Newbie
Sim child received a call asking on a date from an adult sim.
Please look into and fix.
Message 85 of 120 (744 Views)

Re: Inappropriate interaction

Hero

Hi @droberson919

merged your post with collection thread

It's a known issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 86 of 120 (732 Views)

Adult Sim Getting Message Let's Ditch School

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

My Adult Sim getting odd messages from school kids/teens asking her let's ditch school.. ? this didn't happen after installed bowling pack. should I be concerned ?

here a pic after the 7th call 

Message 87 of 120 (726 Views)

Re: Adult Sim Getting Message Let's Ditch School

Hero

@LadyDarkSorrow

the text messages are currently not properly working for age groups as they should

Merged your post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 88 of 120 (703 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yeah the adults trying to hang out with kids in the middle of the night is creepy please not pedophiles in the sims

Message 89 of 120 (669 Views)

Text messages bug?

★ Guide

I'm pretty sure I've posted about this issue before, but never had any screenshots! This time i do. Basically my sim is still at level 1 of the tech guru career and has never been to work yet. He got a text message saying congrats on the promotion etc.. He has never had one lol..

Message 90 of 120 (675 Views)