by idahpews

Original Post

Re: Maid won't leave

★★★ Newbie
Custom content Standard smile
Message 21 of 158 (1,331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lmfao! Your descriptions are spot on. These maids are getting out of hand. I hired one and he started doing a great job for about a week (sim time) then after that my house somehow started getting dirtier! I really appreciated the fact that I don't have to clean my 6 BEDROOM HOUSE but now I guess I'm going to have to...Gosh these maids are a pain in the arse. Really want them gone! Hope they get fixed next patch!

Message 22 of 158 (1,317 Views)

Hero

Taking feedback for this.

Did the latest (Nov 2015) patch help with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 158 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maids just keep running between the house and the mailbox. I deleted the NPCs that were showing up but now there are two that keep running back and forth. I deleted both of those and now there are two more. I've had my maid's service cancelled for a while. The rest of my game behaves fine but these maids won't go away.

Message 24 of 158 (1,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I didn't have any problems until I did the game update now the handyman won't leave and she keeps knocking on the door and for some reason my sims wake up every time she does it. It's horrible! Is there a solution besides moving the family because I love this house!?
Message 25 of 158 (1,269 Views)

Hero

Are you guys using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 158 (1,253 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this problem exactly as described, I have no mods or CC installed, and I found this thread by doing a google search with my symptoms. Wink

It's driving me bananas. I will look up how to delete an NPC, but if I get rid of one (added to family, drowned her), two more pop up in its place and they both just knock on the door, then go wave at the mailbox, then knock on the door, then wave at the mailbox, etc. They never, ever clean the house. Ever.

Message 27 of 158 (1,241 Views)

Hero

Can you start a new game for testing purposes to see if you have the same issue there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 158 (1,234 Views)

Re: Maids Don't Just Come In

★ Apprentice

I scheduled a maid. He showed for  few days. But when I am working in my retail shop, He shows up there instead.. Then he just stopped showing up entirely.
I had to cancel and do a one off to get one to show and they only cleaned half the house. I purposefully made it a pig sty. And it was only have cleaned. Picked up the rubbish off the floor. took out the trash and that was it. forgot about dishes, cleaning the benches, shower, loos, bathroom sink......

Message 29 of 158 (1,216 Views)

★★ Novice

I still have this issue also; it just started happening yesterday. Help!

Message 30 of 158 (1,207 Views)