Gardeners WILL NOT LEAVE sims 4 please help

by fastcatsgofast

Original Post

Re: Pizza delivery is free

Community Manager (retired)

More saves is always useful! And I grabbed your save @loyabe, thank you so much for the help! Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 11 of 40 (1,479 Views)

Re: [SAVES NEEDED] Service NPC do not leave

Hero

Added back 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 40 (1,439 Views)

Gardeners WILL NOT LEAVE sims 4 please help

★★★ Newbie
I’m playing sims 4 expansion pack city living. I live in the city, i don’t even have a garden (i can’t even hire their services) and these gardeners keep showing up at my house and will not leave. I can’t fire them because i didn’t hire them and the ask them to leave option isn’t there. I keep moving them into my household and move them to a different household and now instead of just one showing up it’s two. And now it’s instantly after i start playing the game again they come back. I’ve moved and they still show up. Please help.
Message 13 of 40 (1,431 Views)

Re: Gardeners WILL NOT LEAVE sims 4 please help

Hero

Hi @fastcatsgofast

merged your thread with existing bug report.

Would you be willing to share your save as per instructions on the last page ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 40 (1,412 Views)

Re: Gardeners WILL NOT LEAVE sims 4 please help

★ Apprentice

I have two gardeners who don't leave my lot. They keep knocking on my door everyday, charge me for their service but they don't take care of my plants. I traveled to another lot, cancelled their service and they are still there.This bug still exist.

Message 15 of 40 (1,366 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,  I am also having the stuck gardener issue and just sent you my save file from last night via PM. 

Message 16 of 40 (1,325 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi. Did you receive the save file that I sent to you as well?
Message 17 of 40 (1,269 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@BonasitaApologies for the late reply! I did indeed get your message and was able to successfully grab your save file. Thank you so much for the help and all the info, it's incredibly appreciated! Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 18 of 40 (1,243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No problem, and thanks.  As an update, I now have 7 gardeners on my property and it's getting rather annoying.  I haven't been able to find anything that solves the issue.  I appreciate any help you can offer.

Message 19 of 40 (1,226 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello again,

I now have 7 gardeners on my lot that often congregate at the mailbox.  They tend my garden, but the garden doesn't seem to produce harvestables any more, and my sims are no longer able to garden, as it is always tended already.  I am not paying for the gardening service and haven't for a long time.  I had to lock my doors to keep them out of the house, and they take over the outdoor activities much of the time (such as the waterslide).  I have an outdoor bathroom and one of the gardeners actually kicked my sim out of her own bathroom.  Rude!  Other sims are unable to visit the lot, now.  I invite them, it says they're on the way, but they never show up.  I tried to have other sims over for dinner.  They never physically showed up, but I got the message after a while that they were leaving.  My sims are getting stuck a lot and the game lags badly. I tried fencing them in on a corner of the lot, but when my sims left the lot and came back, they were out of the fence.  I've deleted a couple of them but another just shows up to replace them.  I'd really like some help with this!!  It has taken a lot of the fun out of the game, and considering how much money I've spent on it (I have purchased a number of add-ons, but won't purchase any more until this issue is fixed), I would certainly like to receive some assistance.  Thanks in advance!

Message 20 of 40 (1,160 Views)