Re: [Ň€€ĐŞ ƗŇƤỮŦ] [ŞV] Military Career - Daily and Work Tasks not working

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Guide

"Spar With Others" is slow but works eventually - it takes 8-10 sparring sessions to fulfil (which still seems a bit much for a daily to be honest)

However "Give Orders" as level 7 officer is not increasing beyond "just started" despite her having given 12 orders (minimum one of each order type), & ordering different sims in military uniform at 8 bells in strangerville.

No mods or CC.

Message 41 of 48 (4,340 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

We shortened up the time it takes to complete the Give Orders Daily Task in the Courageous Captain Rank of the Officer Branch of the Military Career. That was a mouthful.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100

One Down .. Leaving this thread open cause there were other tasks but most were rather inconclusive.

Let me know how we're doing on the star one as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 48 (4,249 Views)

Military career give orders.

★ Novice

My military sim has to "give orders" to other sims in order to perform his daily task. But when he gives orders to sims....  nothing progresses. The sims asked to perform the orders do them...but nothing is gained for my sims daily task advancement. 

Message 43 of 48 (4,252 Views)

Re: Military career give orders.

Hero
@MAXIMUS4GUINNESS Hm, this bug is supposed to be fixed. I merged your post for now.

Is your game all updated to 1.52 ? Could you try repairing the game through Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 48 (4,223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This is an older thread, but I've recently had issue with fulfilling the "Practice marching" interaction.  My poor sim has marched his way to a level up from 7->8 fitness, and I've switched locations twice.  It's not fulfilling in a normal time span.  As I posted this, his 7th hour marching passed and he finally managed to accomplish the task.

Message 45 of 48 (4,169 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So one of my Sims has reached rank 8 of the military career, and the practicing giving orders-daily task no longer works.

Previously she'd order her husband around to clean up and it was fine, now for some reason it doesn't work anymore since getting promoted.

Uncertain whether it was since rank 7 or 8 though.

Message 46 of 48 (4,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I  can't get the "Practice Marching" to fulfill as of today. (I know this thread is old but never had a sim join the military before.)

EDIT: I take it back. I tried again, with all needs full, and it just takes a looong time. (Five hours, and hygiene goes down to dark red.)

Message 47 of 48 (3,491 Views)

Hero

Going to archive this thread as there hasn't been any activity since July and this thread is a bit of a collection of issues

If you're still having issues with daily tasks in the military career, please create a new thread for that specific task

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 48 (11,479 Views)