[ARCHIVED] [S] Outside seasons activity happening inside

by ladygraley

Original Post

Re: Sims Slip in Mud Puddles Inside House

Hero

Hi @Tiggerspiglet331

would you be willing to upload your house to the gallery for checking ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 32 (2,711 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Please tag me if anyone having problems does upload a build that I could test.  Thanks!

Message 22 of 32 (2,855 Views)

Hero

• Sims were sometimes slipping indoors while walking TO a mud pile, which is silly. They now slip and fall like you’d expect.

One down in Patch 1.45.62

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 32 (2,797 Views)

Re: Snowangel in the house

Champion (Retired)

Please see this bug thread. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-S-Outside-seasons-activity-happening-inside/m-p/6882253#M...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 24 of 32 (2,551 Views)

Re: Snowangel in the house

Hero

Hi @anomisimsa

I merged your post with the existing bug report.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 32 (2,547 Views)

Re: Making a snow angel inside a store?

★★★★ Apprentice

I don’t have hw snow angel, but I have the run inside when they are clearly already inside. Especially with the toddler. And the thunder keep s striking inside the house. 

Message 26 of 32 (2,504 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Outside seasons activity happening inside

★ Apprentice

I've had this happen as well. At first, I was in mid-construction of my sims house, and stairs when up to the roof without a room or ceiling over it. But I built the upstairs room and I am still having this issue. It doesn't help that it's perpetually raining in my game. I'm curious, is your sims house also two-story and does this happen around the stairwells?

Message 27 of 32 (2,357 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Outside seasons activity happening inside

★★★ Newbie

Did it ever get fixed? Do I have to wait for spring, or will it be stuck there forever? Frown

Message 28 of 32 (2,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Fixed an issue in which Sims were able “Rake Leaves” in their Home Lot while Sims were far from leaves to rake.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

We had two fixes now but I don't believe the snow angles are fixed.

New Thread for snow angles: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/S-Snow-Angel-indoor/m-p/8422903

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 32 (6,764 Views)

★ Guide

My Sims also still do the 'run inside' interaction when already inside.

Message 30 of 32 (1,107 Views)