by ladygraley

Original Post

Re: Sim struck by lightning indoors

★ Guide

My NPC friend slip inside the house!

Message 11 of 50 (1,079 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Outside seasons activity happening inside

★★★★★ Apprentice

My issue is similar, but is a fall issue, in that sims rake leaves INSIDE the house, and so a leaf pile forms in the house. Below is the original post I put up on the forums, and Rosemow suggested I post it here, too:

"Anyone else send several sims at once to rake leaves? I just did and a couple of them started raking INSIDE THE HOUSE! Now there's a giant leaf pile in the center of my living room! Not sure if this is a glitch, or what... Perhaps my roof doesn't completely cover the house properly so leaves are "getting in?" Anyone else experience this issue?"

Message 12 of 50 (1,028 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ceb6973 wrote:

My issue is similar, but is a fall issue, in that sims rake leaves INSIDE the house, and so a leaf pile forms in the house. Below is the original post I put up on the forums, and Rosemow suggested I post it here, too:

"Anyone else send several sims at once to rake leaves? I just did and a couple of them started raking INSIDE THE HOUSE! Now there's a giant leaf pile in the center of my living room! Not sure if this is a glitch, or what... Perhaps my roof doesn't completely cover the house properly so leaves are "getting in?" Anyone else experience this issue?"

Message 13 of 50 (1,027 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

It doesn't look like anyone has *specifically* mentioned this one yet. so:

Sims run for cover from scary weather while already inside.

This happened for the first time in Selvadorada when the Sims ran out of the temple they were exploring and then ran back inside.

On their home lot, one of my Sims was legitimately outside during a thunderstorm and ran inside - but then he got that "run inside" icon three more times when he was already inside and sitting on a workout machine.

Message 14 of 50 (1,002 Views)

Snowangels in the kitchen

★★★★★ Novice

Are anyone elses Sims making snow angels on the kitchen floor and creating big piles of snow inside the house?.......is it a bug cos its really bugging me?

Message 15 of 50 (997 Views)

Hero

Added the run inside and the raking to the list on the second page.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 50 (984 Views)

Re: Snowangels in the kitchen

Hero

@ptrsknnr122 wrote:

Are anyone elses Sims making snow angels on the kitchen floor and creating big piles of snow inside the house?.......is it a bug cos its really bugging me?

It is. Merged your post with current bug thread on the issue.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 50 (976 Views)

Re: Snowangels in the kitchen

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just happened in my game, too.
08.07.18_17-03-41.png

Image already added

Message 18 of 50 (931 Views)

Re: Sim struck by lightning indoors

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem except mine are the leaf piles.  I raked them in the back yard and they get in my kitchen.  I haven't had winter in my game yet.

I use no mods or CC.

Message 19 of 50 (914 Views)

★ Guide

My sim made a snow angel inside the lobby in her apartment. Now there's a snow angel stuck there. 

07-12-18_4-07-49 PM.png

Message 20 of 50 (878 Views)