Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ARCHIVED] [S] Outside seasons activity happening inside

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get To Work, Get Together, Seasons, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Spa Day, Vampires, Backyard Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It has to be snowing. So far, I've only had sims do it while not controlling them. NPCs do it too, They create a snow angel indoors.
What happens when the bug occurs? A snow angel appears indoors, where snow is not accumulated or supposed to.
What do you expect to see? A snow angel inside.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

06-23-18_8-02-41 PM.png

i first noticed this when my sim went to the hospital to work her shift as a doctor., There was a snow angel inside the lobby. This time, it happened inside the apartment complex. 

EDIT:

It has happened several times. I can't force my sims to do it, they only do it on their own. I would say it is regularly, but like I stated, it doesn't do it when I want it to. So far, however, it has done it in apartment buildings, as well as on Get To Work property.

Message 2 of 32 (8,357 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Slip in Mud Puddles Inside House

[ Edited ]
Hero

Fixed an issue in which Sims were able “Rake Leaves” in their Home Lot while Sims were far from leaves to rake.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

We had two fixes now but I don't believe the snow angles are fixed.

New Thread for snow angles: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/S-Snow-Angel-indoor/m-p/8422903

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 29 of 32 (6,369 Views)

All Replies

Re: Making a snow angel inside a store?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @HFDeadLine

was this a one time thing or does it happen regularly ?

Reported Interactions this is occurring on

• Snow Angels
  • Slipping on Mud
  • Struck by lightning
  • Raking leaves
  • Run inside ... while inside

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 32 (8,274 Views)

Sims Slip in Mud Puddles Inside House

★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of the expansions and game packs as well as Laundry Day Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, and Perfect Patio Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sims slip in mud puddles INSIDE the house randomly during thunderstorms especially when there are a lot of mud puddles outside the house.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims slip on mud puddles in the house.
What do you expect to see? Sims should only slip in mud puddles outside the house not inside.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 19, 2018 (PC 1.44.77.1020)/ When I downloaded Sims 4 Seasons on June 22nd.

Mud puddles do not appear in the house but sims slip in invisible ones as well as show mud splashes when they fall down. It only really happens during thunderstorms when there is an accessive amount of mud outside in the households yard. I even had a sim fall in the middle of going up the stairs and they continued to float on their backs up the stairs when they were in the house. I have never used custom content or mods in the game and this happens no matter if I reload the game or not. 

Message 3 of 32 (8,243 Views)

Sim slipping on mud while indoors

★★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get To Work Jungle Adventure, Vampires, Parenthood, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout, Toddler Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Bowling Night, Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim walk inside the house while it is actively raining.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim was walking towards the door and mud tracks appeared behind her, and she slipped and fell even though she was safely indoors.
What do you expect to see? My sim should not slip on mud while indoors.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim was leaving to go to work and slipped immediately after changing into her work clothes. I am not sure if changing outfits is directly related to her slipping. This has also only happened once, but it seemed odd so I thought I would report it. I will keep an eye out and see if it happens again. 

Message 4 of 32 (8,179 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Outside seasons activity happening inside

Hero
Added for amount of reports

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 32 (8,130 Views)

Sim struck by lightning indoors

★★★★★ Guide

How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? GTW, GT, CL, CD, S, OR, SD, DO, JA, LSP, PPSP, SSP, BYSP, BNSP, FSP, MFPSP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown. Needs to be stormy outside and the Sim inside.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim was inside his home on a stormy day and was suddenly struck by lightning.
What do you expect to see? I don't expect a Sim to get hit by lightning while inside a building!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Seasons. After today's update (6/26/18).

My poor Sim was just getting breakfast. He put his plate down and was looking at the floor. I wondered if he saw a cockroach or something so I was ready with the camera. All of a sudden - he was electrocuted and there was a negative buff saying that he had been struck by lightning! Inside the house, though?

Message 6 of 32 (8,126 Views)

Re: Sim struck by lightning indoors

Hero
Hi @JasonVega2

merged this with other outdoor stuff happening inside

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 32 (8,100 Views)

Re: Sim struck by lightning indoors

★ Guide

My NPC friend slip inside the house!

Message 8 of 32 (3,594 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My issue is similar, but is a fall issue, in that sims rake leaves INSIDE the house, and so a leaf pile forms in the house. Below is the original post I put up on the forums, and Rosemow suggested I post it here, too:

"Anyone else send several sims at once to rake leaves? I just did and a couple of them started raking INSIDE THE HOUSE! Now there's a giant leaf pile in the center of my living room! Not sure if this is a glitch, or what... Perhaps my roof doesn't completely cover the house properly so leaves are "getting in?" Anyone else experience this issue?"

Message 9 of 32 (3,542 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ceb6973 wrote:

My issue is similar, but is a fall issue, in that sims rake leaves INSIDE the house, and so a leaf pile forms in the house. Below is the original post I put up on the forums, and Rosemow suggested I post it here, too:

"Anyone else send several sims at once to rake leaves? I just did and a couple of them started raking INSIDE THE HOUSE! Now there's a giant leaf pile in the center of my living room! Not sure if this is a glitch, or what... Perhaps my roof doesn't completely cover the house properly so leaves are "getting in?" Anyone else experience this issue?"

Message 10 of 32 (3,540 Views)