Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NEEDS SAVES] [S] Snow Angel indoor

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape Island Living Seasons City Living Get To Work Journey to Batuu Strangerville Jungle Adventure Spa Day Outdoor Retreat Tiny Living Moschino Fitness Vintage Glamour Romantic Garden Cool Kitchen Perfect Patio Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown it is automatic, not triggered. My SIMS was in the house for 2 days. On the 2nd day, I am moving around looking at things in the house when I discover the snow piles inside the front door and a SIM playing in the snow.
What happens when the bug occurs? Snow appears inside the house. The SIM performs some kind of activity - makes snow pal or snow angel. Cannot click on or interact with any action the SIM is performing. Cannot remove snow from the interior of the house.
What do you expect to see? NO Snow in the house.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I moved my family from Strangerville to Windenburg Manor.

After moving into the new house, I find a winter storm in the house.  My Sims trying to build a Snow Pal and then creating a Snow Angel on the floor in the middle of the house.  Picture Attached   --- THIS IS A SIMS 4 created house, not customized.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title

Message 24 of 30 (2,359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Snow in the House

★★ Pro
@RichB4U Many of the EA builds have issues. Yes, they broke their own stuff with their own updates/patches.

One thing that can cause snow inside is if the game doesn't recognize the interior space as a "room" (Inspector Clouseau voice); so, check the walls on Windenburg Manor to see if one or more are "standalone" walls (not connected up to make a "room") and, if so, you can fix it.

Unfortunately, I've replaced Windenburg Manor in my game, so I can't check it out for you.

View in thread

Message 25 of 30 (3,438 Views)

All Replies

Making a snow angel inside a store?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This doesn't seem right. Some guy randomly started making snow angels inside one of the stores.

I'm using the latest expansion pack (seasons). No mods or funny stuff going on (except for that guy of course). This is using the PC version.

Message 1 of 30 (7,999 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sims Slip in Mud Puddles Inside House

Hero
Hi @cdbb34player

Merged your post with the snow angels inside thread for now. They sound related

Also seen reports of rain inside.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 30 (7,932 Views)

Re: Sim struck by lightning indoors

The pure joy on her face... Such a lady Large smile

06-28-18_8-19-49 PM.png

06-28-18_8-21-13 PM.png

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 30 (7,765 Views)

Snowangels in the kitchen

★ Apprentice

Are anyone elses Sims making snow angels on the kitchen floor and creating big piles of snow inside the house?.......is it a bug cos its really bugging me?

Message 4 of 30 (3,220 Views)

Re: Snowangels in the kitchen

Hero

@ptrsknnr122 wrote:

Are anyone elses Sims making snow angels on the kitchen floor and creating big piles of snow inside the house?.......is it a bug cos its really bugging me?

It is. Merged your post with current bug thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 30 (3,199 Views)

Re: Snowangels in the kitchen

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just happened in my game, too.
08.07.18_17-03-41.png

Image already added

Message 6 of 30 (3,154 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Outside seasons activity happening inside

★ Guide

My sim made a snow angel inside the lobby in her apartment. Now there's a snow angel stuck there. 

07-12-18_4-07-49 PM.png

Message 7 of 30 (3,101 Views)

★ Guide

I have had the snow angles inside a house and the running inside when already inside.

Message 8 of 30 (3,584 Views)

This happened to me today. One of my sims made a snow angel in the hallway outside their apartment in San Myushino. I wasn’t able to delete it or shovel it away. I purchased a weather machine and changed the weather to heatwave - it did not melt, although the snow outside did. I then used the weather machine to change the weather to hot and it disappeared, so I think you have to change the weather twice to get rid of it.

Message 9 of 30 (3,491 Views)