[ARCHIVED] Random clothing after promotion/grades Up

by dolldrms1

Original Post

Re: Children random outfit with Grades Up

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict I don't have that mod. The kid showed up after school naked and without the mosaic.

Message 31 of 35 (905 Views)

Hero

OK. Thanks for the info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 35 (898 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@crinrict, while I haven't seen the problem in my game for a while, I also have had a few times with my Sims being naked but with out the pixilated area , just like @depresane has had! Shocked  I do not have any CC or Mods (that I know of), but this still has happened from time to time.  I think it is just a glitch that just happens randomly.  I just wanted to add that @depresane is not alone! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 33 of 35 (878 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Random clothing after promotion/grades Up

★★★ Novice
This happends with me too.

Only with kids when they get home from school, usually (idk if its allways or not) when they gave gotten better grades or a posetive event on school has occured
Message 34 of 35 (732 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Random clothing after promotion/grades Up

[ Edited ]
Hero

There's a similar thread here; https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-didn-t-put-on-their-work-outfit-and-wear-random-c... but I couldn't duplicate this.

For children you may post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Kids-wearing-random-outfits-when-they-get-home-fro...

Archiving this as it doesn't use the template.

Please post in either of the linked threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 35 (4,833 Views)