[ARCHIVED] [ROM] Played/Faved households becoming spellcasters on their own

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Played/Faved households becoming spellcasters on their own

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict I'm not sure, since I don't remember which unplayed sims were spellcasters before the update. In the patch notes it specifically says unplayed sims, so it sounds like faved and played sims can still become spellcasters on their own, right? Also, which sims are going to become spellcasters on their own if not faved, played, and unplayed will become spellcasters? I mean, it's no problem for me personally if only the Glimmerbrook families, the sages, and my own spellcasters are the only ones in The Realm, but other simmers probably want more sims walking around The Realm so that it's not too empty.
Message 21 of 24 (544 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd The difference was though that played Sims shouldn't have turned in the first place while unplayed ones was changed cause people hated it.

So, I wonder if that is now also fixed or not.

I assume the game will create new ones for the Magic Realm instead of using the premade families already in towns.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 24 (536 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

If anyone is still seeing this issue a save file would be very helpful for us, thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 23 of 24 (481 Views)

Hero
Going to archive this thread as I there was no input since January

If anyone still has issues with this, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 24 (2,681 Views)