Re: [OPEN] Power shut off despite paid bills/ shut off to early

by EA_Cade

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SimQARobo I think this thread is actually a mixture of two bugs now

- Squirrel message --> Electricity is being turned off --> Never turned back on again
- What you have described above.

There could also be a mixture of other reasons for power outages (like ghosts or power saving stuff) be mixed in here but I don't think there's an actual bug with those. Just confusion.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 84 (1,519 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just to make sure my concerns are clear, the bug I experience has absolutely nothing to do with water or with bills not being paid.  It is triggered by answering the squirrels question incorrectly and then never being able to get the lights back on that particular lot ever again on that save.

Message 82 of 84 (1,502 Views)

EA Sims Team

@crinrict @queenofsprinkles 

I see, thanks for the info.  I feel like these should be tracked as separate threads because they may require separate investigations by the team.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 83 of 84 (1,491 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, 

Echoing what @SimQARobo and @crinrict have said, this thread has made apparent that there are multiple issues being discussed within it. As such we'll be locking this one and creating a new thread for each issue for tracking purposes as well as clarity. 

This post will be marked as the solution in this thread to help guide players to the correct post for their issue.

Thanks!

EACade
Message 84 of 84 (13,818 Views)