Re: [PS4] Game crash after update 1.27

by StephanieH2442

Original Post

Sims 4 Console game crashing

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except bowling night stuff pack and kids room stuff pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure if it’s an EA issue or PS4 issue
What happens when the bug occurs? In game laptop/computer is not clickable. Certain options are delayed (ex. Clicking on fridge, menu pops up 30 seconds later) It then crashes a few minutes after leaving build mode. Had the game for a over 6 months with no issue. This started happening after the most recent update.
What do you expect to see? Being able to click items and go through menu immediately and use in game options like laptop. Use build mode with out game crashing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Game keeps crashing see error in picture. Seems to have started after most recent update. Haven’t had issues until now.

Message 11 of 14 (652 Views)

ERROR CE:34878-0 {PS4}

★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? 1.27.4.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs. Seasons. Parenthood. Jungle adventure. Toddler stuff. Spooky stuff. Cool kitchen stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? It crashes and I can’t play. Doesn’t matter what I’m doing it will crash after 5 minutes of play.
What do you expect to see? That the game has crashed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the newest update it started crashing.

CE: 34878-0 {PS4}

Message 12 of 14 (578 Views)

Installed update 1.27 now only one save file crashes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Jungle adventure, outdoor retreat, pets, my first pet, seasons, laundry day, spooky stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? Error: CE-34878-0
What do you expect to see? When I load my saved game, it starts with no errors
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.27

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template 

Message 13 of 14 (581 Views)

Re: [PS4] Game crash after update 1.27

★★★ Novice

Game crashes when I try to save my game within 5 minutes of gameplay. I can’t save without it crashing. During gameplay or build mode the game crashes within 10-20 minutes. If I leave my game paused for awhile it doesn’t crash. Why is that? This is on console. Certain lots crash too such as the 64x64 lot for cats and dogs. The 1.27 update ruin my game.

Message 14 of 14 (486 Views)