by CRad3rd

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] [PS4] Game crash after update 1.27

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except toddler stuff pack, my first pets and eco lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bug could be found By typing version In cheat box To see what version of the game your playing and then exiting. This is what I did before the game crashed or the game could of just crashed randomly
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freezes and crashes with error code ce-34878-0
What do you expect to see? Game not crashing at all
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After update patch 1.27

After this happened, I have uninstalled game for the third time and probably reinstall it later. I Hope this problem with this game Is fixed soon.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 14 (1,336 Views)

Re: (PS4)Game crash after update 1.27

★★★ Newbie

This is so frustrating I spent so much on this game and it’s now useless after 1.26 it started crashing and now after 1.27 still crashes I’m about to delete the game and cut my losses.

Message 2 of 14 (1,301 Views)

Hero
@Xxhitman1614xX At what point does it crash ?

I think this one is still unresolved: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/PS4-Game-crashing-after-December-update/td-p/850...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 14 (1,266 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Not same persob but im experiencing this since update 1.27, was completly fine yesterday but today wont load main save
Message 4 of 14 (1,246 Views)

Hero
@master_g2xt So it crashes on loading screen or on loading household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (1,241 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict it crashes when loading into the household
Message 6 of 14 (1,235 Views)

Hero
@master_g2xt OK, thanks. I'll forward this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 14 (1,231 Views)

Re: [PS4] Game crash after update 1.27

Community Manager (retired)

If you hit this crash again, can you please type SimGuruNick into the comments? This'll help me track down what exact crash you're seeing. I'd also want to know what exactly you were doing in-game when the crash occurred, and how long had you been playing that session before you encountered the crash? Thanks for the help!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 8 of 14 (1,188 Views)

★★ Novice

@SimGuruNick just turned on ps4 to play today. Selected househokd,  then 3 and a half mins of loading then error

Message 9 of 14 (1,145 Views)

★★ Novice

The same thing has been happening to my game since this last update. I can not get it to work at all, it just shows the loading screen and that’s it. I didn’t want to uninstall and reinstall the game for fear of loosing my data, but I’m considering it because it is so frustrating not being able to access my game.

Message 10 of 14 (1,120 Views)