Re: Objects not giving emotional aura

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Computer Hard Drive doesn't give emotional aura.

★★ Novice

Two of my sims have the harddrive.  They also have the clock.   I know when I first enabled either of those objects they did not produce a focused mood in my sims. 

but after some time they did.   In both cases I have both objects in the sims study.  I haven't tried taking either of them out to see if the remaining one still works. 

One other focused object that I have NOT been able to get ot work is the Space Ceiling Light.  I have enabled it but nothing has happened.  The sims in the house cannot get close to it since it's near the ceiling.  Not is there an option for them to view it.

Message 20 of 58 (1,652 Views)

Hero

@glamafonic Is this still an issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 58 (1,208 Views)

★★★ Novice

Unfortunately, yes.

Message 22 of 58 (1,205 Views)

Hero

Ok. Thanks for getting back to me

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 58 (1,203 Views)

★ Apprentice

The space prints from the observatory are not giving off the Focused aura either. The are the only objects with emotional auras in my rooms, but there is no focused buff from them.

I'm not sure about the status of other items in this thread, but I wanted to add that these are having the issue as well.

Message 24 of 58 (1,127 Views)

Hero

Was it always like that or is it a new problem ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 58 (1,121 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've never tried to use them before, so I don't know.

Message 26 of 58 (1,118 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

OK. Thanks for the report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 58 (1,115 Views)

★ Novice

I got two prints (Focusing Decor: 4) from "Life under a Microsccope" and both  are not giving emotional aura.

First time using a microscope.

Message 28 of 58 (1,073 Views)

★ Pro
Issue

Rock of Ages Retro Stereo doesn't give off emotional aura

Steps you took for Issue to occur

Listened, danced, just stood by stereo.

Picture

None Taken

Where does the bug occur ?

Happening on two lots, both in Newcrest.  Haven't tested other worlds.  One received as career reward and one was in a house downloaded from the gallery.  Both houses contain other emotional aura objects but they are disabled.  The other objects do work, however, as I have enabled and disabled them successfully.  Two of the other objects are TS3 reward lamps and the other is a found crystal.  They work as intended but the Rock of Ages stereo doesn't.

Mods/CC

Completely vanilla game.  No cc or mods ever used.

Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs

All released to date.

Occurring since

Unknown.  First time trying this particular stereo.

Operating system

i5-4570 @ 3.2GHz; Nvidia GTX650; Windows 10
Message 29 of 58 (1,053 Views)