Re: [OPEN] Maid/Gardener stops coming after a few days

by xxBree89xx

Original Post

Re: [FEEDBACK] Maid stops coming after a few days

Hero

My own experience after extended game play with the maid:

(S)he comes every day without fail (unless weekend) but if I switch to another family, (s)he gets unhired.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 91 (1,050 Views)

Re: [FEEDBACK] Maid stops coming after a few days

Hero

Did you have to re-hire her ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 91 (1,043 Views)

Maid and gardener stop showing up.

★★ Novice

In The Sims 4 I hired a maid and after a couple of days they stopped showing up.  When I checked that the service was still active it wasn't and I hired the service again.  It just stopped again after a couple of days.  When I hire the gardener he only shows up once and never shop up again.  I hire them over and over again and they just keep on not showing up.  Am I doing something wrong?  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Message 53 of 91 (1,034 Views)

Re: Maid and gardener stop showing up

[ Edited ]
Hero

Are you switching households inbetween ?

Seems there's a tendency for the ServiceNPCs to get unhired if you do that.

@karlien5

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 54 of 91 (1,024 Views)

Re: Maid service and pathing problem

★★ Pro

I had the same issue with oven. It happened in the house party while my sim was interacting with other sims. She just left the oven on the frying pan on and I asked her to resume the cooking but she kept saying Nooo.. I just let her throw it away. And purchased the more expensive one. I haven't got this issue again.  

Message 55 of 91 (991 Views)

★★ Novice

I've discovered an issue with my gardener, I never had luck with maids as they chat with my sims or game instead of clean. So sometimes my gardener does the job, but at times they dissapear and I end up needing to step in or my plants will die. I then call them again and it keeps happening. I don't get it and the plants I have are high quality, including death flowers so...

Message 56 of 91 (921 Views)

Hero

Something with reoccurring is off. You need to keep rehiring them.

(or do they come and not do their job ?)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 91 (914 Views)

★★★ Novice

My gardener doesn't finish gardening ever...  like I know 

Message 58 of 91 (888 Views)

Hero

Does he start ? I do have the problem that he stops coming after a while (just like the maid) but he always does his job.

So does he just stand around or what does he do ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 91 (882 Views)

★ Novice

Not sure if my issue fits here or on another thread, but I will post it here anyway.  For me, I hire the professional gardener, while they are there, my sim leaves the lot to go do something else.  When they come back, they get a message saying the gardener has finished the work and my sim is charged, but the work is not done. The gardener comes back after my sim gets home, finishes the work, charges them even more, and the scheduled service is cancelled.   If I want them to come back, I have to re-hire them.

I have no mods or custom content. 

Message 60 of 91 (853 Views)