Re: [OPEN] Library/Gallery Interface

by granatoweszklo

Original Post

Re: Library/Gallery Interface

★★★★★ Novice

I too have this issue and it is extremely annoying. Things look like they un-share over time. So I have no idea what is shared and what is not. And it would take forever to go through everything. This is, quite simply, a long-lasting issue.

Message 11 of 19 (1,103 Views)

★ Novice

I have this same issue - and I DO NOT use mods. All of the sudden my 250 creations show NOTHING is shared. Preventing me from seeing comments, replying to them, showcasing anything, ect. REALLY annoying.

Weirdest part is that when I search the gallery and find a creation of mine, I can reply, see comments or showcase it THEN - but when I pop back over to my library is shows absolutely EVERYTHING as not uploaded. SO weird. 

I also testing and created something new and shared it. THAT shows in my library just fine with EVERYTHING else messed up.

Tried all the normal and noted "tricks" to no avail. Anyone find a solution to this yet? I want to pull my hair out at this point!

Message 12 of 19 (1,093 Views)

Hero

They should still be shared.

I think only way atm is to ignore the not shared.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 19 (1,088 Views)

Cloud icon showing as not shared when it is

★★★ Apprentice

Why is all my shared creations saying there no longer shared and need to be done again their still on my #hellsace555 plz help 

Message 14 of 19 (1,089 Views)

Re: Cloud icon showing as not shared when it is

Hero

Hi @hellsace555

merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 19 (1,078 Views)

Gallery is "unsharing" creations

★★★★ Guide

I'm really upset for what is happening in the gallery!

Firstly I'm not using Mods or CC.

The gallery is unsharing creations by its own. I can't flag my creations for the others see and much less track notifications in my game when someone like or download.

As you can see all these creations are marked as not shared.

adadada.jpg

sdsadadada.jpg

But I already shared this Sims in my game!! 

What can I do now?

Because everywhere I go I still can see it's shared.

For example in my CAS Demo.

asadadada.jpg

geewsad.jpg

And in the Gallery website.

tyrtyerte.jpg

I will not share all my creations again. Not anymore.

It's not the first time happened to me! 

Exist a fix for this?

I need help!

Message 16 of 19 (1,056 Views)

Re: Gallery is "unsharing" creations

Hero (Retired)

It's a known bug.  The library seems to get out of sync and "forgets" that an item has been shared.  However, the item is still available on the Gallery, and you can see it if you look up your ID on the Community tab.  You can then still see the number of downloads, favorites, and comments that the items has.  More information on the bug in this thread@crinrict I'm guessing you'll want to merge this into it.

Message 17 of 19 (1,046 Views)

Re: Gallery is "unsharing" creations

★★★★ Guide

I see.

The problem is I can't put flag in my creations and with this I can't set them in evidence.
And more, I need to go in the website gallery every time just to see what is happening because again I can't track them ingame.
It's really awful because I feel the game is incomplete with this.

For me who create Sims everyday to share and the game just miss them in the gallery...
Something is wrong.

Message 18 of 19 (1,036 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Library/Gallery Interface

★★★★★ Novice
And here I am. It's 2018 and I have exactly the same issue.
It's look like my library forgot which of my works are shared. I can't check comments or likes. I can't even find they in gallery in game (only via the browse).
It's so anoing and irritating
Message 19 of 19 (779 Views)