Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Last Exception Files

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
Do you have any other mods still ? If so, please test on a game without mods as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 67 (1,263 Views)

★ Guide

Yes I do and I did try my game without any mods. But before that this lastException file popped. I try my game without mods except MCCC. After removing other mods lastException files did not come up. But I really want to know what is causing this, because there is no errors or any other bugs in my game (except that one where the frying pan was stuck in chefs hand, but that has not happened anymore after that).

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>df81c85aa8e632745b96cf60</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-10 23:55:03</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>statistic.py:228</categoryid><desyncid>df81c85aa8e632745b96cf60</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 725, in _alarm_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 746, in _trigger_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1020, in _update_state_down&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1240, in _set_state&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 460, in exported_func&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 391, in remove_buff&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1021, in on_remove&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\game_effect_modifiers.py", line 112, in on_remove&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\statistic_static_modifier.py", line 137, in remove_modifier&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic.py", line 228, in remove_statistic_static_modifier&#13;&#10;ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>df81c85aa8e632745b96cf60</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-10 23:55:03</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>statistic.py:228</categoryid><desyncid>df81c85aa8e632745b96cf60</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 725, in _alarm_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 746, in _trigger_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1020, in _update_state_down&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1240, in _set_state&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 460, in exported_func&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 391, in remove_buff&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1021, in on_remove&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\game_effect_modifiers.py", line 112, in on_remove&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\statistic_static_modifier.py", line 137, in remove_modifier&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic.py", line 228, in remove_statistic_static_modifier&#13;&#10;ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root
Message 62 of 67 (1,223 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Is no error being written when you remove your mods or is simply no error displayed in the game ?

If there's no error when you remove your mods, then it's a mod throwing the error.

Do you have any custom careers ?

OK. NVM. Checked around and it seems this is a legit issue. Don't think there's much you can do other than ignore it until Maxis can fix this.

@SamanthaSunny

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 67 (1,215 Views)

★ Guide

Oh okay thanks! Let's hope they fix this!

Message 64 of 67 (1,193 Views)

★ Pro

One of my played sims seemed to be gaining an awful lot of weight suddenly so had her drink the Insta-Lean potion. After quitting the game, I noticed the attached last exception file was generated.

No game breaking sim behavior, attaching for QA awareness.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 65 of 67 (1,025 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@dolldrms1 As this seems pretty clear what's causing it, I think a separate thread should be ok. This is more for random LE's with no clear cause.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 66 of 67 (1,012 Views)

Hero
I'm actually going to archive this as well. Please make one thread per LE you get.

It's best if you post them first in the tech forum to help you troubleshoot and make sure it's not a mod or already known issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 67 of 67 (987 Views)