Re: The Sims 4 generates a LastException.txt when I play in S...

by SimQARobo

Original Post

★ Guide

No I don't have any Service NPCs in my sims' household.

Message 41 of 67 (1,464 Views)

Hero
Did you see anything visual happen ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 67 (1,455 Views)

★ Guide

The only services NPCs are the food vendors.

Message 43 of 67 (1,453 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @Mysterious1564

Do you play with mods?  If so, does this still occur when all of your mods are removed?

If it occurs without mods, would you be willing to share your save files? 

If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 44 of 67 (1,441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I removed my mods and custom content and tested. The game generated a LastException.txt at night at the romance Festival

I uploaded the save to my Google Drive account. : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x7tpCeCJLc79lmaWw1FMAm2wa01zLM5n
the save is before I took the sims to the festival. (It seemed like it occurred a few seconds after the festival ended because the sims reset to the T pose.)

I have all the Sims 4 DLC addons but My First Pet Stuff.

(Also my male sim is bugged with the Lovelorn tense moodlet. He never had the trait)

Message 45 of 67 (1,425 Views)

Re: LastExceptions with Jungle Pack

EA Staff

Hi @DeeBSim4

We tried to reproduce your issue but we had no luck.

Would you be willing to send a save file where this issue is ocurring?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Also, what crystal was the one giving you issues?

Thank you very much!

Message 46 of 67 (1,343 Views)

[COLLECTION THREAD] Last Exception Files

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Movie Hangout Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Toddlers Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Parenthood, Dine Out, Outdoor-Retreat, Vampires, Spa-Day, Get To Work , City Living , Cats & Dogs , Get Together
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? either interactions with other sims or starting the play mode
What happens when the bug occurs? orange "Last exception" notification appears
What do you expect to see? no notification
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi, unfortunately I am having a "last exception" problem everytime I am in the play mode or if my sims interact. The attached LE file appeared when my Sim (mother) interacted with her child (baby). Feeding and talking to was okay, but when I wanted her to "bounce" the baby.

Message 47 of 67 (1,358 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Last Exception Files

Hero

HI @Blubbanessie

do you have other mods installed then MCCC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 67 (1,330 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, I do have mods (skript mods, clothes, shoes etc.) installed but I don't know what MCCC is.

Message 49 of 67 (1,318 Views)

Hero
Oh, sorry, thought the error message was from MCCC, but seems it's a different mod.

Anyways, could you test without mods, just to be sure. The get_focus_bone is a known issue that should be an ea error but maybe there's something else going on in your game and I would need you to try on a vanilla game to be sure.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 67 (1,312 Views)