[ARCHIVED] Items disappearing on switching household

by ceunon20

Original Post

Re: Perishable items like food, potions, books disappear when switching househol

★ Novice

Yes, second household visited first household.

Actually I think you are on the right track

The second household - daughter - visited parents (her ex-household) . After that all of the "debug" perishables like:

Herbalism lotions

Cowplant essences 

Ambrosia

Moodlet solvers and potions of life

were gone completely.

In addition all of the cow essences and ambrosia  based on my previous belief were stored in the room without doors. Didn't help.

So something is happening when the played household is loading for the visitor. Also even 1.46 build is notorious with items disappearing after travelling to another lots. 

Message 21 of 25 (846 Views)

Re: Perishable items like food, potions, books disappear when switching househol

Champion
I had a teen sim with flowers and vegetables/fruits from opening seed packets in her inventory, then I travelled with her parents to Magnolia Park, clicked "Bring Here" to summon the teen sim to the active lot.

Afterwards, when I sent them all home, at some point the flowers, fruit and vegetables in her inventory had disappeared. Not sure if they disappeared after she arrived home from the park or at some point afterwards. Couldn't check because I'd saved over it.
Message 22 of 25 (822 Views)

Champion
I just had a doctor swab a patient for a sample, but then a housecall happened. So after I returned to the hospital after the housecall, the sample had disappeared from the inventory.

I still have the task to analyse the sample and the patient can't be swabbed again (it says a sample was already taken) so I definitely know I had a sample and it disappeared after travel back and forth off the lot.
Message 23 of 25 (798 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Vertelanmine too. I left all magic potions on the shelves after switching to other household, he visited the magic family's house, then I found, all potions were gone. The rest of the potions in a storage are still in it but the ones on shelves completely gone.

Message 24 of 25 (704 Views)

Hero
@aodoherty THis thread is a bit old and doesn't use the template.

Could you make a new one ?

Don't think we have a current one for disappering collectibles from shelves, only from inventory.

Also, is it only potions that are affected ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 25 (676 Views)