[ARCHIVED] Issues with Whims

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Whims are not fulfilling/off

★★★ Pro

I think this whim:  Get Engaged to/Get married/Be Boyfriend to when already in said relationship to that person could be due to this issue here:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Prior-relationship-status-is-not-removed/m-p/52...

Message 41 of 157 (1,400 Views)

Sim keeps wishing to marry their husband/wife

★★★ Newbie

Hey! I have a problem in The sims 4. My sims keeps whishing to marry their husband or wife, who they are already married to. It's a problem that keeps occuring in every family I play.  Does anyone know how to solve this? Is anyone having the same problem? 

// Frustraded sims lover

Message 42 of 157 (1,395 Views)

Re: Sim keeps wishing to marry their husband/wife

Hero

@josefindaahlin Merged.

It's common

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 157 (1,388 Views)

★★★ Pro

This one is off.

Which Whim

Buy an oven

Spoiler
03-13-16_6-30-58 PM.png

Age group of the Sim it's not fulfilling

Young adult

Conditions

From not owning home necessity

Message 44 of 157 (1,354 Views)

Hero

You mean because you already have an oven or because you not newly moved in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 157 (1,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

My Sim already owned an oven.    The Sim had been living in the house for a while.  When I bought one, the whim cleared.  I deleted it afterwards because my Sim only needs one oven.

Here are some more pictures for the ones that were already on the list.  I tested these and was able to replicate.

Although the description says to use the relationship panel for emotional texts, they still should fulfill when using the phone option.  I didn't take a picture of all the options, I am missing happy, sad, and angry but I did test them and they are all affected.

Spoiler
03-14-16_4-57-18 AM.png03-14-16_10-34-47 AM.png03-14-16_10-52-31 AM.png03-14-16_11-33-29 AM.png

My Sims also can't use the DJ booth to fulfill the whim to dance to stereo music.

Spoiler
03-14-16_3-08-27 AM.png

Message 46 of 157 (1,358 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I've added the oven.

The rest is on the list already as you stated

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 157 (1,350 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same with the club gathering part. I often start a club gathering but I don't get the fullfilment.
Message 48 of 157 (1,340 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 157 (1,336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Regarding:

Romantic whims From Being Near a Romantic Relationship although romantic relationship isn't really near.

Can you change this to Romantic/Friendly whims from being near a Romantic/Friendly Relationship?

My Sim gets whims for Sims who are not really near.  They may be down the street in the world and sometimes near exiting the world before the Sim gets the whim.  I think the proximity needs to be fixed on these whims as well as the whim to light a bonfire/dance at bonfire.

Message 50 of 157 (1,327 Views)