[ARCHIVED] Issues with Moodlets

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims want to marry spouse after already married

Hero

Hi @JazzyTrait

it's an known issue. I've merged your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 142 (1,156 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] No balcony moodlet

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Kaplan181967

what moodlet are you referring to in detail ? What was it called ? Just the general being outside one or was there a specific one for balconies ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 142 (1,154 Views)

★ Novice

My outdoor- loving SIM does not get a positive moodlet from being outside on the balcony like she does being outside on the street. Also, she can spend hours on the balcony and get a cooped-up negative moodlet as if she had spent the day indoors. This problem only began after the last update. Again, no mods, Origin fix does not work. 

Message 63 of 142 (1,130 Views)

Hero

I def. didn't get any positive moodlets on the balcony either. Thanks for the report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 64 of 142 (1,120 Views)

Re: Unflirty Trait Removing Buffs

EA Live QV Team

@EmmieGales Which Mods were you using when this happened? Can upload your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Thank you

Message 65 of 142 (1,114 Views)

vegetarian trait

★★★ Newbie

Hey, hopefully, this is the right place to post this. I'm not sure if it's a moodlet issue or a trait issue. My vegetarian sim is getting the bad moodlet for eating meat when she eats a veggie burger and I believe one other vegetarian food item which I'm not recalling at this time.  Just thought I would report it. Thanks. 

Message 66 of 142 (1,103 Views)

Re: vegetarian trait

Hero

@aliblueyes81wrote:

Hey, hopefully, this is the right place to post this. I'm not sure if it's a moodlet issue or a trait issue. My vegetarian sim is getting the bad moodlet for eating meat when she eats a veggie burger and I believe one other vegetarian food item which I'm not recalling at this time.  Just thought I would report it. Thanks. 

Are you using any mods or cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 67 of 142 (1,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Indeed! Do you think it's caused by mods?

Message 68 of 142 (1,076 Views)

Hero

Could be .. the rule in the bug forum is to only report stuf that's reproduced on a vanilla game (no mods/no cc)

Remove them and see if you still have the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 69 of 142 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't realize. I'll try taking them out. 

Message 70 of 142 (1,057 Views)