by crinrict

Original Post

Re: bubble baths aren’t making sims playful

Hero

And also not from the bath ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 142 (6,916 Views)

★ Guide

Yep. Also not from the bath.

Message 52 of 142 (6,909 Views)

Hero

Could you upload this save ? Or is it in one you have uploaded before ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 142 (6,905 Views)

Tense moodlet for smelly goo from vent, even though it's mopped up!

★★★ Novice

After the smelly goo is mopped up from the vent in the TLC apartment, 19 Culpepper house, sims still get the tense moodlet when they are near the vent. (I have not tested to see if this happens in all the TLC apartments).

This can be taken care of if you repair the game, however, when it happens again the moodlet gets stuck again also. So in order to solve this temporarily is to repair your game each time.. which isn't ideal.

Thanks.

Message 54 of 142 (6,899 Views)

Re: Tense moodlet for smelly goo from vent, even though it's mopped up!

Hero

@TheBristolSimmer

I merged that with collection thread. Should have told you at the officials that I have a collection thread for that :D

I'll test this later.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 55 of 142 (6,894 Views)

Re: Tense moodlet for smelly goo from vent, even though it's mopped up!

Hero

@TheBristolSimmer Finally got around trying your save. The tense moodlet has a timer. It went away for me once that counted down. Did it stay for you even after that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 142 (6,868 Views)

[FEEDBACK] No balcony moodlet

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

In Sims 4 City Living my outdoor- loving sim no longer gets a moodlet when she is on the balcony, no matter how long she stays there. Before the last update, she did very quickly. No mods are being used, and repairing the game in origin does not help.

Message 57 of 142 (6,854 Views)

Unflirty Trait Removing Buffs

★★★ Novice

I noticed while playing a sim with the new unflirty trait that any buff that gave a romantic mood only lasted one interaction with someone else / they go away a little too quickly. For example, my unflirty sim's new husband serenaded her. She passionately kissed him after and the buff was gone. I get that it is supposed to make their romantic interactions much more awkward, but the draining on the buffs seems pretty excessive.

This was a problem because at their wedding they said their vows and she went to go make a cake so they could take their first piece (the person I hired was making meals and not a wedding cake, so she took charge). When the cake was finished, her "just married" buff was gone so she could no longer take the first slice. 

I have had this happen with and without cc (not script mods were in use either time).

Message 58 of 142 (6,861 Views)

Re: Unflirty Trait Removing Buffs

Hero

@EmmieGales 

merged this with the moodlet collection thread

I'll test if I can duplicate

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 142 (6,844 Views)

Sims want to marry spouse after already married

★ Apprentice

The wish to get married to their sweetheart keeps popping up even after they're already married. City Living, no mods.

Message 60 of 142 (6,829 Views)