[ARCHIVED] Issues with Gender Conversion

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Gender Conversion

Hero

@zerenasim wrote:

I have discovered another issue. Adult females with masculine frames have a skin problem. It looks like they have both the "female" skin texture AND the "male" skin texture applied to them. This makes the skin/body look blurry and "duplicated". This problem seems to only affect adults though -- young adults, elders and teens look normal.

A picture of an adult female with masculine frame (note the two belly buttons!):

https://s28.postimg.org/sysq5nysr/Fwith_Mframe_Adult.png

A picture of a young adult female with masculine frame (for comparison!):

https://s23.postimg.org/l98n0a7bt/Fwith_Mframe_Young_Adult.png

EDIT: This issue seems to affect adult males with feminine frames too!

EDIT2: I use no Mods/CC. Never have.

Yap, get that too

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 38 (1,195 Views)

★ Apprentice

So does EA/Maxis see this thread or is this just so the community members can help each other out?

In your signature Crinrict you say you have no affiliation with EA, and there haven't been any posts from EA/Maxis staff, so I have no idea if EA sees this. Do you forward this to EA crinrict or is there any acknowledgement that they see this?

Message 32 of 38 (1,176 Views)

Hero

I forward stuff, yes. They are aware of this thread.

Sometimes they pop in but mostly if they need more info.

QA is aware of my list and of the threads that are on there and also read the forums themselves. 

My task is mainly to weed out the actual issues from mod issues and stuff that isn't really bugs, merge threads that are the same and compile them (and forward where necessary)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 38 (1,169 Views)

Hero

• Sims with the masculine preference for clothing will no longer randomize into feminine full body swimsuits while in Create a Sim.

Addressed in Patch 1.30.103

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 34 of 38 (1,132 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrict

Hi,

There is an issue with the feminine shorts/pants ( GP05 Parenthood ) and the feminine male.

Message 35 of 38 (1,081 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrict @SimQARobo

About the "Wear a towel" issue, the sim is an alien, the issue only occurs when the alien wears the disguise, the Alien form wears a towel.

Message 36 of 38 (1,060 Views)

Hero

Thanks for you reports

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 38 (1,053 Views)

Hero

This thread has run it's course. A lot has been fixed in here.

I made a new one here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-CAS-Issues/td-p/6387288/jump-to/first-unread... and going to lock this one.

Feel free to re-report any issues that are still open. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 38 (14,494 Views)