[ARCHIVED] Issues with Cheats

by crinrict

Original Post

Can't add buffs

★★★ Newbie

I can't add buffs via cheat codes. I've tried removing all CC, but that's not the issue. All other cheat codes work just fine. It's just this one instance in which I can't add any buff.

How do I fix this?

Message 351 of 373 (1,876 Views)

Re: Can't add buffs

Champion (Retired)

This is one of the cheats that has been removed. I don't know if it will be added again in a later patch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 352 of 373 (1,863 Views)

sims.add_buff not working

★★★ Newbie

I have done the proper instructions to enable the aspiration cheats.
Ctrl+Shift+C
testingcheats true

sims.add_buff *aspiration of choosing*
I receive no error message. Literally nothing happens. I do use mods. I have disable and removed the mods to see if there is any difference and there is not. Please someone help me understand my situation.

Message 353 of 373 (1,767 Views)

Re: Can't add buffs

Hero

Hi @AbC1086a5026508

merged your post with existing cheat thread.

Please refer to the second post for more info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 354 of 373 (1,843 Views)

Re: sims.add_buff not working

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Which SIMS game are you talking about?

This forum is for "A Way Out'", which had no cheats.

Message 355 of 373 (1,744 Views)

[COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

★ Novice

I've had my game for about a year now and i have been using testingcheats true then sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor and it always works and now all the sudden the cheat isn't working. I've tried all the cheats for inducing the sims labor but nothing. Help please!!!

Message 356 of 373 (1,813 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

Champion

@roo03roo

don't worry you aren't the only one. Raised eyebrow (A search on the subject will reveal that many people are upset over this! Disappointed).  Some other cheats are affected as well. Raised eyebrow

This really belongs in the Bug Reports section (this is the Game Information section.)Wink  Here is the link for the thread you need : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/m-p/6382726/highlight/tru...

I'm tagging @crinrict to merge the threads. Angel

Happy Simming!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 357 of 373 (1,787 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

Hero
@roo03roo: Merged your post :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 358 of 373 (1,776 Views)

Cheats not working

★★ Novice

Is anyone having issues with some of the cheats not working? I thought I seen somewhere they did away with a few.....anyone know why and what ones?

Message 359 of 373 (1,728 Views)

Re: Cheats not working

Champion (Retired)

See the collection thread in the bugs forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 360 of 373 (3,255 Views)