[ARCHIVED] Issues with Cheats

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

★★★ Novice

So since downloading Seasons/the new update, half of the cheats don't work. Skill cheats don't work, when I reset a sim who got stuck, they lost all of their skills. 

Message 161 of 373 (4,073 Views)

Re: Sims 4 level up cheats not working after update

★★★ Novice

What these mean? 

Message 162 of 373 (4,040 Views)

Hero

Hi  @jojo-pink

merged the post you posted in the tech forum into here as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 163 of 373 (4,047 Views)

Hero

@789345126 wrote:

What these mean? 

Means that the latest patch broke a lot of cheats. You can find a list on the first page.

I merged your thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 164 of 373 (4,032 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is it going to be fixed? 

Message 165 of 373 (3,957 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Everyone keeps saying skill cheats am I the only one who's testing cheats true won't work? When I type it in I get a message saying that "command failed to commute". I am pretty pissed because one of my families teenagers was deleted with this update and I need to use cheats to remake him otherwise I have to redo the entire family (which I will not do). So I just spent $43 on a game that I can't play until they decide to fix what they broke, and that's if they even fix it. If not I want my money back. This is what happens why they rush updates out without proper testing. I was looking forward to this expansion and now I'm just pissed off.

Message 166 of 373 (3,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also all pregnancy and family cheats are broken. They are all buff for me, plus many other cheats. Sims.add_buff pregnancy_inlabor ... is there a bug fix update coming???Raised eyebrow

Message 167 of 373 (3,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@_ryzp wrote:

Also all pregnancy and family cheats are broken. They are all buff for me, plus many other cheats. Sims.add_buff pregnancy_inlabor ... is there a bug fix update coming???Raised eyebrow

ive been looking for signs of a fix over the last few days since I realized they were broken. So far- nothing :/

Message 168 of 373 (3,929 Views)

★★ Guide

My cheats aren't working.  I seem to be having trouble getting skill levels past 1 as well.  That's why I went to use the cheat.  I wonder if there is a bug in the skill section.

Message 169 of 373 (3,907 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@mrstank30 I know! I have the same problem. I went to max out my vampire sim using stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 1593 and it wouldn't work. And I put in testingcheats on but still nothing happened. THEY NEED TO FIX THIS NOW
Message 170 of 373 (1,836 Views)