[ARCHIVED] Issues with Cheats

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

Hero

@pfctjoy wrote:

I am having the same issue.  The cheat is just not working for friendship_main.  I am also having an issue where the game won't let me bathe my toddler and there is only one toddler in the house.  I went to another house with a toddler and ran into the same issue and my sims keep cooking but won't eat.  Please advise. 

Sounds mod related. Please remove. Read sticky on mods for more info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 373 (55,435 Views)

★★ Novice

Friendship_main cheat continues to not work as of Nov 11. Game is patched, all saves and mods removed, repaired the game. Still not working. I hope the next patch fixes this Standard smile

Message 32 of 373 (55,006 Views)

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
PlatformPC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ctrl+shift+c testingcheats on modifyrelationship Fname1 Lname1 Fname2 Lname 2 100 Friendship_main
What happens when the bug occurs? Does not modify the friendship between sims. Will do this for romance but not for friendship.
What do you expect to see? The green friendship bar change to 100%
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was working before Cats and Dogs. Just finished building the mansion and will not work now.

Message 33 of 373 (54,950 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Modifyrelationship (friendship) cheat not working?

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue.
Message 34 of 373 (54,892 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

The cheat was actually just changed (https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick/status/932714847707455488)

It's now

• LTR_Friendship_Main between Sims
  • LTR_SimToPet_Friendship_Main between Sims and pets

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 373 (54,881 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there a fix for a sim or pet that has a space in their first name. My cats first name is Boris Yeltsin and his last name is Gibson but when trying modifyrelationship Elizabeth Gibson Boris Yeltsin Gibson 100 LTR_SimtoPet_Friendship_Main nothing happens I have also tried his name as BorisYeltsin Gibson and Boris_Yeltsin Gibson

Message 36 of 373 (54,804 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Only fix is to rename in CAS/CAP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 37 of 373 (54,793 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you. It worked. I just wish they did something for Sims and Pets who have a space in either their first or last name or both.

Message 38 of 373 (54,752 Views)

Re: Limited Romance Interaction after Modifying Sim in CAS

★★★ Newbie

I can't even get it too work now for the romance. and now my romance interactions aren't working properly either. I don't know what to do.

Message 39 of 373 (54,726 Views)

Re: Limited Romance Interaction after Modifying Sim in CAS

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@butterflyndaisy

What exactly are you writing?

And what do you mean by "romance interactions aren't working properly either."?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 40 of 373 (54,718 Views)