[ARCHIVED] Issues with Cheats

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Skill Cheats won't work after update.

★★ Novice

Does anyone actually know when it maybe fixed by?

Message 221 of 373 (907 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

★★ Novice

All skill level cheats have not worked for me ( be it adult or child) ever since the season update came out. I tried almost all of the skills that i could think of.

Message 222 of 373 (892 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@GammieT

No.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 223 of 373 (888 Views)

★★★ Novice
it's not just the teens younger sims which skilling doesn't work. I've been trying to max my sim's skills for a while and nothing's been working.
this happened soon as i installed the sims 4 seasons on PC.
Message 224 of 373 (855 Views)

★★★ Novice
same here!
Message 225 of 373 (858 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yup, sims.add_buff .... high/low, dosen't work either. Devil 

Message 226 of 373 (833 Views)

★★ Novice

The Life Skill Statistic Cheats (empathy, responsibility, etc.) are not working. The skill cheats are not working. The mood buffs are not working. The relationship cheats are, however, working. Someone else said move objects isn't working but it is. The ones I named are the only ones I have spotted not working. 

I really cannot wait until this is resolved and I'm dying for them to release an update. How will we know/receive word when it happens? I've heard to keep checking back, but where?

Message 227 of 373 (736 Views)

Hero
You can just subscribe to this thread and then you'll get an email.

You can also keep checking the official forum or twitter/social media for announcement of patch or just check Origin.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 228 of 373 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There is a mod now that makes the cheats available again. I'm not allowed to link but it's by TwistedMexi and I'm pretty sure you're able to find it googling.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 229 of 373 (671 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem and I was trying to put in some skill cheats and once I enter, nothing happens. I kept looking at the command carefully to see if I typed it wrong but it end up nothing.... ever since that update before seasons came out I can't use any cheats.

Message 230 of 373 (1,361 Views)