Re: Plushie sizing issues

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: sims.add_buff not working

Hero

@teaov wrote:

I have done the proper instructions to enable the aspiration cheats.
Ctrl+Shift+C
testingcheats true

sims.add_buff *aspiration of choosing*
I receive no error message. Literally nothing happens. I do use mods. I have disable and removed the mods to see if there is any difference and there is not. Please someone help me understand my situation.

The cheat has been disabled.

Please refer to the second post of this thread for more details.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 361 of 373 (3,695 Views)

Re: Cheats not working

Hero

@SimsLoverAmy wrote:

Is anyone having issues with some of the cheats not working? I thought I seen somewhere they did away with a few.....anyone know why and what ones?

Merged your post as well

See all info on the second post in this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 362 of 373 (3,693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I just switched my sim from the Culinary career to the Gardener career. She has the "Connections" reward trait, but instead of starting at level 4, she started at level 1.

I then tried to use "careers.promote gardener", but it didn't work.

Not sure if I've input the command wrong, or if the cheat was disabled, or if Connnections/promotion cheats just don't work for gardeners.

Please disregard the above about the cheat. I put in careers.promote adult_gardener and it worked fine! Not sure what's going on with the Connections trait, though.

Message 363 of 373 (3,662 Views)

Hero

Hi @missdeefying

that has always been the case and is by design afaik. You only get the boost the first time.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 364 of 373 (3,644 Views)

Re: Destroy objects cheat not working

★★★★★ Novice

This only started happening after the seasons patch and the cheat is there but you have to enable debug cheats which is different than testing cheats

Message 365 of 373 (3,609 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please read replies on the previous 36 pages.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 366 of 373 (3,603 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

seems they removed some cheats for diagnostics testing just goda wait till they're done i suppose and now we play the waiting game ;P

Message 367 of 373 (3,409 Views)

Hero
Don't think they're bringing any more back in the near future. You'll need to use a mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 368 of 373 (3,368 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hi CRINRICT
This particular cheats "traits.remove_trait fire" is broken in my game with my latest game patch. According to Carl's Sims 4 Guide is actually broken due to patch. What I'm not sure is this problem the latest or it's a LONG TIME problem that haven't been fixed?
Message 369 of 373 (3,242 Views)

Hero
Not sure. What trait is that cheat supposed to remove ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 370 of 373 (6,397 Views)