Re: Resetting Sims through shift-clicking

by Flo0220

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Resetting through shift-click + "reset object". I guess I will need to use the "reset sim xy" cheat from now on when my Sims get stuck. Or was that one taken out too?

Message 291 of 373 (785 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Yes, SImGuruGrant said on twitter they're still working on the resetObject cheat.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 292 of 373 (771 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am not sure if I understood you correctly. Was the "reset sim xy" cheat taken out or not?
Message 293 of 373 (750 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

resetsim firstname lastname is still working

resetobject from the shift-click menu are not (they are being updated still)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 294 of 373 (743 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

★ Novice

I'm sorry, shouldn't have done what?

Message 295 of 373 (737 Views)

Sims 4 cheats are not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims 4, Sims 4 Toddler stuff, Sims 4 Kids stuff, Sims 4 Luxury Party, Sims 4 Christmas stuff (free pack it comes with including the grim reapers guitar)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? type in the cheat and when you press enter it will not work.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing.
What do you expect to see? for the cheat to work and come up on the computer/laptop.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi so recent update on my sims 4 game has made certain cheats stop entirely. Motherlode, stats.set_Skill_Level Major (skill or child skill) and Pregnancy.force cheat isn't working. I've tried all the ways to get it to work or come back including making checks for capitals, grammar etc. Anyone else having this issue and does anyone know the update of it getting fixed or when it'll be fixed? Thanks! 

Message 296 of 373 (712 Views)

Re: Sims 4 cheats are not working

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Some cheats were removed because they broke the game and saves in ways that makes it difficult to determine what is a legitimate bug or something caused by the cheat. The majority of cheats were debug tools used in development.

See Grant's thread here on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SimGuruGrant/status/1011737364106866689

Message 297 of 373 (717 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks once again.
Message 298 of 373 (774 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi There! 

After installing Seasons, I am no longer able to use the following cheats. (Yes, I am first turning the testingcheats on.) Standard smile

sims.fill_all_commodities  

All the skill cheats:

stats.set_skill_level Major_Archaeology 10 

ect.,

ect.,

ect.

Thanks! 

Message 299 of 373 (765 Views)

★★ Guide

@seaweed102 Hmm... I tried the skill cheats out a couple of minutes ago and they worked fine for me. You have already installed yesterdays patch, right? 

Does it still not work if you type out the cheat in all small letters? (e.g. stats.set_skill_level major_archaeology 10) It worked for me when I typed it in like that. 

Message 300 of 373 (1,079 Views)