by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the update!

Message 281 of 373 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When using the modify relationships (romance/friendship) cheat it creates a double of the Sim in the world. I modified a relationship between a Sim that I created and a pre-made Sim and MY Sim was right there but the relationship between the two had not increased. It instead created a "clone" of MY sim and built the relationship with that sim instead. So now I have double walking around town...it is trippy.

Message 282 of 373 (703 Views)

Re: Reset object doesn't work

★★★★★ Novice

i know lol

Message 283 of 373 (683 Views)

Re: skills cheats not working?

★★★★★ Novice

why

Message 284 of 373 (683 Views)

Hero

@kheady wrote:

When using the modify relationships (romance/friendship) cheat it creates a double of the Sim in the world. I modified a relationship between a Sim that I created and a pre-made Sim and MY Sim was right there but the relationship between the two had not increased. It instead created a "clone" of MY sim and built the relationship with that sim instead. So now I have double walking around town...it is trippy.

Is ttat since yesterday's patch or before ?

Are you using any mods as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 285 of 373 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have not used any mods for ts4. I patched less than 30 minutes ago to log into my game where:

A) my sim could not put out a fire unless it was on herself, due to path issues (fire in the way?? No "bb.moveobjects on" was used):

- the cats kept "discovering a fire"

- there was no damage after the fire kept continuing;

B) cannot induce any pregnancy cheat using sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor given I use get to work (testingcheats on was enabled)

C) One cat fills up the whole entire action queue until they get pats; consequently I cannot perform any action until it gets pats, hoping the same or different cat doesn't do it again.

I don't even like cats, and I just want to have santa's baby already!

Message 286 of 373 (647 Views)

Hero
This is not a collection thread for all game issues. Only for cheat issues

a) We have several threads for fire issues. Does this happen all the time ? Please create a new thread if none of the others fit (check the compiled list)
b) Those have been removed. See Grants info in the patch notes
c) You can post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Pet-Filling-Queue-Task-List/td-p/6699614/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 287 of 373 (640 Views)

Re: Resetting Sims through shift-clicking

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Aaaaand...it still doesn't work. Frown

Message 288 of 373 (649 Views)

Re: Resetting Sims through shift-clicking

Hero
What doesn't work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 289 of 373 (633 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Skill Cheat Problem

★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue.  Certain cheats stopped working after the latest patch update for me.  If you hear any news about fixes or anything, please let me know.  Thanks!!

Message 290 of 373 (701 Views)