Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

by feyth023

Original Post

Re: Reset object doesn't work

Champion

@a044ad5ba5a5e8fd, it's not so much that I use "reset Sim" all the time; it is just that every once in a while I really need to use it! Raised eyebrow  This cheat has saved several households over the years when one or more Sims get stuck.  If it weren't for this cheat, I would have either had to abandon that family or let a Sim die of starvation because they were stuck and couldn't eat.  Disappointed

The cheats I use the most are "kaching", "bb.moveobjects on", and "freerealestate on", followed by the relationship cheat for romance when I forget to set the parents' relationship as Married!  (Saddly, I do this quite often! EmbarrassedLarge smile  After that I use "motherlode" and "bb.showhiddenobjects" .  So while I use these cheats more, I still think that the Reset Sim cheat is the most important.  Even if I played with no other cheats, this one is a must-have if your game is not behaving correctly!

It is a shame that the cheats that you happen to use the most are the ones affected by the bug! Angry That's rough! Devil  

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 261 of 373 (653 Views)

Re: Resetting Sims through shift-clicking

Hero

Hi @Flo0220

merged your post with cheats thread. It's a known issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 262 of 373 (757 Views)

Re: Sims can't woohoo from leaf pile that is in buydebug

Hero

HI @catloverplayer

merged your post with cheats thread.

There's a few items that don't work properly when bought through buyDebug. Not sure if that will be classified as bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 263 of 373 (773 Views)

Re: Reset object doesn't work

★★★★ Novice

What the EA Games staff say about the cheats problem.

Message 264 of 373 (755 Views)

skills cheats not working?

★★★ Newbie

my skills cheats for sims 4 are not working after last update its really not cool is there anyone who knows there is a fix?

Message 265 of 373 (751 Views)

Re: skills cheats not working?

Hero

Hi @bokoshequeen

merged your post with the current thread on the issue.

You'll find some info in here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 266 of 373 (742 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks!
Message 267 of 373 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@BryonyRae wrote:

As of the 6/19/18 patch, the Set As Head cheat is now duplicating the item used rather than picking it up.  This is a problem as the command can no longer be used for neighborhood clean-up.

Wasn't that change made a long time ago by a different patch? Or are you talking about something similar but different?

Message 268 of 373 (668 Views)

★★★ Novice

Are these cheats going to be fixed? 

Message 269 of 373 (588 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

the only cheats that work on mine is the money cheats

Message 270 of 373 (544 Views)