Re: Limited Romance Interaction after Modifying Sim in CAS

by BladexDragon

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

MCCC has been updated and ALL skill cheats work I just tested it. 

Message 241 of 373 (1,096 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just tried the vampirelore skill cheat and it's not working and I have the current MCCC mod (4.4.4) so I don't know how you got your skill cheats to work but it's not just MCCC that did it because mine still don't work.

Message 242 of 373 (1,043 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@BrandieDL wrote:

I just tried the vampirelore skill cheat and it's not working and I have the current MCCC mod (4.4.4) so I don't know how you got your skill cheats to work but it's not just MCCC that did it because mine still don't work.

They all worked for me - you MUST have at least 1 point toward the skill then click on "max all skills" in MCCC all mine maxed out within 2 seconds. 

Message 243 of 373 (994 Views)

Re: Object Reset Cheat not working, Disappearing Placemats, Annoying Greetings

Hero
@marvintage

merged your thread with collection thread.

As for your other issues, as you are aware that there are other threads for that, please post in the according threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 244 of 373 (952 Views)

Re: Reset object doesn't work

Champion

@a044ad5ba5a5e8fd, sorry I missed your reply earlier.  I didn't think it was really a Mods/CC issue, but I couldn't think of anything else why some cheats work for some people and not for others! Wondering

Let's hope this gets fixed (and soon!) Angel  The "reset Sim" cheat is the most important one, and people have reported it not working anymore!   Devil

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 245 of 373 (925 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@PugLove888 I too hope it get's fixed, but the main cheats I use are the skill cheats, the death cheats and the emotional cheats from the parenthood pack, all of which are currently on the broken list. Reset Sim for me is not one I use much but I do get that people love that cheat and it does come in handy from time to time. 

It was worth asking about the mods/CC, as you never know if someone uses them or not. 

Message 246 of 373 (861 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Since the cheat breakage in the Seasons patch is apparently "By Design" (according to TwistedMexi, at least), would this issue be something for the Feedback section of the official Forums at this point (like the earbuds not giving Fun or the weird dancing/Party outfits)?

Message 247 of 373 (795 Views)

Hero
As of now we're good here cause the devs have said they were aware of the skill cheats.

Unless a QA person/dev actually says it's by design, we're going to keep up the hope :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 248 of 373 (785 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:
As of now we're good here cause the devs have said they were aware of the skill cheats.

Unless a QA person/dev actually says it's by design, we're going to keep up the hope :D

Good point, actually. Large smile Here's hoping...

Message 249 of 373 (780 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

Hero
Going to leave this tweet link here: https://twitter.com/SimGuruGrant/status/1011273045204393985

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 250 of 373 (1,116 Views)