Re: Limited Romance Interaction after Modifying Sim in CAS

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

★ Guide

@BladexDragon wrote:

@scottishchris7 wrote:

I just got out of a chat with someone at EA and they have pretty much said it's not going to be a big priority for them as they "Don't normally support cheats" and just as i was replying the adviser disconnected the chat! this may a problem that lasts for a while. it's like EA don't acknowledge the fact that around 90% of sims users use cheats at some point during the game play. I could understand this issue being low down on a list if the game was some how being manipulated in regards to online play but the sims has had this feature since the original game! i hope and expect that this problem is going to cause sales to drop in their next expansion pack launches if the cheats haven't been fixed by then. poor show 

PEOPLE NEED to start reporting the in-game bugs the June 19th update caused in-game and not worry about the cheats so much. IF we can get those fixed 1st and worry about cheats later. More in likely EA will NOT fix the cheat issue as WHY would they care if players can "cheat" playing their game in the first place. 

The non-working cheats are the only issue for me.

Everything else is just a minor glitch for me.

And from the reactions here I am going to say that for most other players the non-working cheats ARE the major issue.

Yes of course EA can ignore the cheat problem- But I am pretty sure that plenty of people are going to quit if they are forced to play the game in a way they don't enjoy!

it's pretty simple

Message 211 of 373 (965 Views)

Re: Skill Cheats won't work after update.

★★★★★ Novice

i know im in the same problem buddy i hate it and ea has failed again i want it to work lets all yell at ea games shall we

Message 212 of 373 (926 Views)

Re: Skill Cheats won't work after update.

★★★★★ Novice

it isn't and i hate it

Message 213 of 373 (921 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried repairing the game thinking it was just my own game issue but it was universal all games were affected after the game patch update.. 

Message 214 of 373 (907 Views)

Hero
@Rebeccamay89

modifyrelationship does seem to work for most people. Did you put testingcheats first ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 215 of 373 (902 Views)

Re: Reset object (debug) doesn’t work - The sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Seasons, Dine out and Vampires.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Skill cheats don't work
What happens when the bug occurs? Absolutely nothing. No sound no skill increase, not even an error message. I might as well have not typed it in the first place type thing.
What do you expect to see? My skill increased.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Most recent update

Message 216 of 373 (901 Views)

Re: Reset object (debug) doesn’t work - The sims 4

★ Apprentice

OK so to anyone saying the cheats are not the issue, EA would agree but thing is when this went to console that was the first thing a damn lot of people wanted to know, if there would be the cheats in that version too (and I know quite a few that were not going to buy it if they didn't include it). So for EA to class it as not important is bad form. This is a fancy sandbox game and people being able to build it and form it the way they want matters a lot. Anyway I hope its fixed soon. 

Message 217 of 373 (865 Views)

★ Novice

Is there any way you can restore the skill cheat? I’m quite impatient when it comes to building up my skills manually as my main gameplay focuses on relationships. I really need my skills to level up, will there be another update coming soon fixing this issue?

Message 218 of 373 (825 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

MCCC might have added it back by now. Not sure though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 219 of 373 (822 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi.

I tried it myself. it didn't work at first,but that's because your using capital letters for the beginning of "Friendship" and "Romance" . With small letters,the cheat works for me. Maybe try it. the only cheat i cant get to work is the skill cheats. if you know how to help me, I would appreciate and please tell me if i did help you.

Message 220 of 373 (1,055 Views)