Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

by BladexDragon

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

OK, that is disgusting on EA's part (reading the response back from someone contacting help) but I don't know why I expected anything different. I'm over it. If I had known I would not of bought Seasons. I use no mods and I'm having the issue of having to resetSim so many times its not funny and of course the cheats not working (typing resetsim works though). This is why cheats which have always been a big part of the sims are needed so we can fix our damned games. 

Message 201 of 373 (1,033 Views)

Hero

@southaltan wrote:

I noticed that FreeRealEstate on turns on but doesn't work. Started a new save file, with the Pancake household (with Iggy from the gallery).

FreeRealEstate works fine for me. I had to enter it twice though but that could be cause I entered it, then went to CAS to create new family an then had to enter again.

Did you also try an existing save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 202 of 373 (1,025 Views)

Re: Limited Romance Interaction after Modifying Sim in CAS

★★★ Newbie

Do you know how long it will take to fix the skills cheats? Since the update the cheat just doesn't work at all.

Message 203 of 373 (1,021 Views)

Re: Limited Romance Interaction after Modifying Sim in CAS

Hero
No one knows.

Please be patient.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 204 of 373 (990 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@crinrict wrote:

@southaltan wrote:

I noticed that FreeRealEstate on turns on but doesn't work. Started a new save file, with the Pancake household (with Iggy from the gallery).

FreeRealEstate works fine for me. I had to enter it twice though but that could be cause I entered it, then went to CAS to create new family an then had to enter again.

Did you also try an existing save ?

I have found that I sometimes need to turn cheats on again then use freerealestate for it to work.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 205 of 373 (969 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It did work again the second time! @crinrict

Message 206 of 373 (934 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Haven't played since the update/cheats problem.

Not much fun very tedious having the characters go level by level.

No time for social interaction when reading or physically gaining skill levels.

Have EA Games tech staff seen a depressed Sim? Not a pretty thing to view

Might as well stare at the sun for a while.

Message 207 of 373 (870 Views)

★★★ Novice

Before the update one day I buy living city and get together and after update I feel boring because I can’t level up skills for the sim 🙂💔

Message 208 of 373 (802 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@scottishchris7 wrote:

I just got out of a chat with someone at EA and they have pretty much said it's not going to be a big priority for them as they "Don't normally support cheats" and just as i was replying the adviser disconnected the chat! this may a problem that lasts for a while. it's like EA don't acknowledge the fact that around 90% of sims users use cheats at some point during the game play. I could understand this issue being low down on a list if the game was some how being manipulated in regards to online play but the sims has had this feature since the original game! i hope and expect that this problem is going to cause sales to drop in their next expansion pack launches if the cheats haven't been fixed by then. poor show 

PEOPLE NEED to start reporting the in-game bugs the June 19th update caused in-game and not worry about the cheats so much. IF we can get those fixed 1st and worry about cheats later. More in likely EA will NOT fix the cheat issue as WHY would they care if players can "cheat" playing their game in the first place. 

Message 209 of 373 (789 Views)

★ Novice

The Skill and modifyrelationships cheats and a lot of others don't work HELP PLEASE i just bought Seasons and Jungle Adventures and installed noticed wasn't working

Message 210 of 373 (1,038 Views)