Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

by tieganaaliyah

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I just got out of a chat with someone at EA and they have pretty much said it's not going to be a big priority for them as they "Don't normally support cheats" and just as i was replying the adviser disconnected the chat! this may a problem that lasts for a while. it's like EA don't acknowledge the fact that around 90% of sims users use cheats at some point during the game play. I could understand this issue being low down on a list if the game was some how being manipulated in regards to online play but the sims has had this feature since the original game! i hope and expect that this problem is going to cause sales to drop in their next expansion pack launches if the cheats haven't been fixed by then. poor show 

Message 191 of 373 (1,136 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How is this not a priority when it's broken the mood tree, meaning you cannot surpass some temple traps. The gardening skill isn't working either, this has to be a priority. 

Message 192 of 373 (1,131 Views)

★ Guide

they screwed up, they should fix it...quickly...unless they want to lose players

Message 193 of 373 (1,114 Views)

Cheat code issues

★★★ Newbie

Is anyone have issues with cheat codes, none of the cheats to fill needs and skill seem to be working after my most recent origin update. 

Message 194 of 373 (913 Views)

★★ Novice
having the same problem as all the others, cheats not working since seasons update
Message 195 of 373 (1,005 Views)

Re: Cheat code issues

★ Apprentice

I noticed that reset object/debug no longer works, although I know that's not a cheat code. 

Message 196 of 373 (899 Views)

Reset object/debug no longer works

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for Seasons, Jungle Adventure, Vampires, Bowling, Halloween, and free stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Right click on Sim and select reset object/debug.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing. That option no longer works.
What do you expect to see? I expect for the object to reset.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the Seasons patch just installed 2 days ago.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for Seasons, Jungle Adventure, Vampires, Bowling, Halloween, and free stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Right click on Sim and select reset object/debug.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing. That option no longer works.
What do you expect to see? I expect for the object to reset.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the Seasons patch just installed 2 days ago.

Message 197 of 373 (903 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Skills cheats were working fine until I got Seasons downloaded, I have everything Sims 4 related. I hope we get at least an estimate on when this will be fixed.

Message 198 of 373 (922 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The Seasons update broke the cheats and a bunch of other things in the game.  

Message 199 of 373 (867 Views)

★ Guide

I noticed that FreeRealEstate on turns on but doesn't work. Started a new save file, with the Pancake household (with Iggy from the gallery).

Message 200 of 373 (952 Views)