by 789345126

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

Hero
Thanks. I'll add that

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 151 of 373 (1,802 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi there! 

I just downloaded and installed new Sims 4 seasons only to discover that a lot of options are not working! I am particularly annoyed that buffs cheats stopped working (eg Sims.add_buff focusedHigh). I can find (probably because I am fuming that I spend 40EU for something that makes my game play worst !!!!!!!) a right place to publish my issue or to add my vote as "me too" for somebody who already rapport it.
Would you be so kind to show me where would it be? Thanks!!

Message 152 of 373 (1,799 Views)

Hero
Posting here is fine.

Are all add_buff cheats not working ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 153 of 373 (1,787 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
what is seasons patch? the cheat "sims.fill_all_commodities" isn't working for me anymore after I updated my sims !!
Message 154 of 373 (1,790 Views)

Re: What's going on???

★ Novice

Me too and I was wondering if it was just me with this issue. I guess not.  Well I guess will have to "stan by" and see what they say.

Message 155 of 373 (1,770 Views)

Sims 4 level up cheats not working after update

★★★ Novice

Hi 

before 3 day I downloaded sims 4 on my new laptop 

then i play everything was ok and level up cheats was working but the next day after updating when I try levels cheats don’t work anymore I try everything on internet  nothing working with me  

Message 156 of 373 (1,734 Views)

Hero
The update you just got would be the Seasons Patch. It's an update (patch) for the game to prepare the game for the Seasons expansion pack, hence it's called the Seasons patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 157 of 373 (1,766 Views)

Re: Sims 4 level up cheats not working after update

Champion (Retired)

There are many cheats broken. you can find the collection thread in the Bugs forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 158 of 373 (1,725 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there any way to uninstall the update? I dont plan on getting the seasons expansion because it is so expensive so i wouldnt need the patch for it.

Message 159 of 373 (1,757 Views)

Skill Cheats won't work after update.

★★★ Novice

So since downloading Seasons/the new update, half of the cheats don't work. Skill cheats don't work, when I reset a sim who got stuck, they lost all of their skills. It's not a lot of fun.

Message 160 of 373 (4,191 Views)