Original Post

Re: Cheats not Working

★★★★★ Guide

is it the same as

Sims.remove_all_buffs

stats.set_stat commodity_BecomingVampire 2160

resetSim

sims.fill_all_commodities

even if you click on other sims to fulfilled their needs it doesn't work even on vampires

Message 81 of 373 (1,783 Views)

Re: Cheats not Working

Hero

@LadyDarkSorrow

A lot of them don't seem to work anymore.

I merged your thread with collection thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 373 (1,776 Views)

cheats

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get together, Get to work, parenthood, dine out, spa day, Outdoor retreat, Bowling night, movie hangout, luxury party and the holiday celebration.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know … I press ctrl+shift+c, then I type testingcheats true and then I type in Stats.set_skill_level Major_ (the skill) (the number). The cheats works on the careers (promoting and demoting) and the money cheat, but the skill cheat doesn't work. Like the writing or the fitness and cooking ect. skill.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims doesn't want to level the skills with the cheat, you have to level them up manually.
What do you expect to see? My sims to level up after I have pressed enter on the "Stats.set_skill_level …" thing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The game updated today on 20/06/2018 ...

I am having problems with my sims 4. I haven't played this game for a while and then I finally decided to play. The game updated and when I played The cheats did not want to work. you Those cheats which levels your sims up instantly...

The other cheats work. Like the money cheat.

Please contact me back via email.

[edit: email address removed]

Message 83 of 373 (1,776 Views)

Re: cheats

Hero

Edited the first post to include some cheats that are not working. Let me know if I missed any

Resetsim seems to work well for me as well as moo so I'm not putting those out there yet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 84 of 373 (1,763 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi Crin, I think you missed the pregnancy cheats. In my game they are not working, but I'm not sure anyone else have the same issue. What I'm sure is that they were working just fine before the update, because I'm playing with a family where I use it a lot.

The cheats are:

Sims.add_buff pregnancy_trimester1
Sims.add_buff pregnancy_trimester2
Sims.add_buff pregnancy_trimester3
Sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor

*sorry for my bad english*
Message 85 of 373 (1,750 Views)

Hero
Thanks. Added them

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 86 of 373 (1,747 Views)

Reset object doesn't work

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs, all GP except outdoor retreat and jungle adventure, vintage glamour and perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to reset a sim by shift clicking on a sim and selecting "reset object"
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, sim doesn't reset. If they're seated, they'll remain seated. The sim just continues to eat my god damn food that i purchased from the bar!
What do you expect to see? They should reset
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch released on the 19th July 2018

I've been trying to reset a sim but it doesn't seem to work. I have tried to shift click on the son and also tried from the mailbox. I have also tried resetting other sims, my own sims and other random sims. It just doesn't work! 

Message 87 of 373 (1,726 Views)

★★★ Guide

The testing cheat "stats.fill_commodities_household" no longer works after the June 2018 seasons update.  However some testing cheats do still work such as the "bb.moveobjects"

Message 88 of 373 (1,724 Views)

Re: Reset object doesn't work

Hero
@muchlove0007 resetsim cheat still seems to work. You can try that one.

I've merged your thread with collection thread and added to the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 89 of 373 (1,715 Views)

Re: Reset object doesn't work

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, 

I am having the same problem. Reset sim doesn't work, neither does any of the skill cheat codes, but I can still enable testingcheats on/true. It was working fine until the automatic updated this morning. Please help Frown

Ps. I don't have any downloaded mods or customised content

Message 90 of 373 (1,691 Views)