Re: skill

by BladexDragon

Original Post

Mannequin resize problem

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Open any lot in build mode. 2. Place "Adult Mannequin". 3. Click placed mannequin. 4. Push [SHIFT] + "]" key.
What happens when the bug occurs? The mannequin don't resize.
What do you expect to see? Other items can be resized, so why not mannequin? Usage: Make a big sim statue / make a small simself figure
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 51 of 373 (3,368 Views)

Re: Mannequin resize problem

Hero
Merged this with cheats collection thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 373 (3,354 Views)

Re: Mannequin resize problem

Champion (Retired)

@99publicidentity

I suspect that this is intentional and for the same reason as you can't resize Sims. The clothes would not fit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 53 of 373 (3,338 Views)

Relationship cheats not working

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampire, Parenthood, spa day, kids room stuff, cats & dog's, city living, get together, get to work, perfect patio, holiday celebration pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Relationships cheat isn't working. I make sure testingcheats is on, by clicking shift control C, entering testingcheats true. Then I type in modifyrelationships (first Sims first name) (first Sims last name) (second Sims first name) (second Sims last name) (the value I want the relationship to increase or decrease) LTR_riendship or Romance_Main. I do this without using brackets. Then I hit enter. But the relationship I commanded did not increase or decrease
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing
What do you expect to see? The relationship should increase or decrease
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't really know what to say other than the relationship cheats not working I've done everything I've even restarted the program change the name of my Sims and it still doesn't work

Message 54 of 373 (3,260 Views)

Re: Relationship cheats not working

Hero
The cheat has changed a bit

Its now

LTR_Friendship_Main between Sims
LTR_SimToPet_Friendship_Main between Sims and pets

Romance should still be the same though

I'll check that one tomorrow

Almost merged your post with collection thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 373 (3,254 Views)

Cheats not Working

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

game updated today and most of the cheats are not working 

they working fine before the patch

Message 56 of 373 (3,160 Views)

Sims 4 - skills cheats not working

★ Novice

Hey, guys! I updated my game to the last version and when playing today, I wanted my Sim to master the homestyle cooking skill, so I entered "testingcheats true" and then "stats.set_skill_level major_homestylecooking 10" but it didn't work. None of the skills cheats are working. I tried to repair the game, uninstall and install again but still, it doesn't work! What could it be?

Message 57 of 373 (3,206 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - skills cheats not working

Hero
Hi @lilyturchet

it's a known issue.

Merged your thread with the cheats collection thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 373 (3,196 Views)

skill

★★★★★ Novice

After the June 19, 2018 update I noticed that most of the cheats are no longer working (i.e., sims.remove_all_buffs, stats.set_skill_level major X Y (none of the skill cheats are working))

I did everything I can think of. I removed the Mod folder to desktop (only have a couple mods anyway), I repaired the game. (NOTE: This did not work)

I started a new game and tried the above cheat codes (still non working) (NOTE: I tried with Mod Folder and without Mod Folder STILL not working)

Yes, I am using all codes right. CTRL + * + C, testingcheats true, and I spell every cheat right.

The ONLY cheats still working are the Alter Needs cheats - nothing else is working.

Message 59 of 373 (3,169 Views)

Re: skill

★★★★★ Novice

I meant CTRL + Shift + C (the above shows I typo'd)

Message 60 of 373 (3,168 Views)