Re: Limited Romance Interaction after Modifying Sim in CAS

★★ Novice

Yep I'm the same.

Doesn't work since installing Cats and Dogs 

Message 21 of 373 (5,008 Views)

Re: Modify Relationship Cheat no longer working

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am having the exact same problem as you.

And I have also used that cheat numerous times .. and I have tried it now again and again and it wont work any longer. 

The reason I wanted to use it was that a couple that I married in CAS I moved into a house making them ready for moving to Brindleton Bay the moment I had it installed so it was a new save.

The moment I got back into the game I went to build/buy mode to make some changes to the house. When I got back with the couple and their 2 toddlers - none of them knew each other.

Both of the married sims had the moodlet newly wed - but they did not know each other at all.

All four sims had empty friendship panels. So I wanted to use the cheat to make them friends also with their children - but it did not work - no matter which person I picked.

Later after installing the new expansion pack - I have tried with many other sims in other families - to try and see if it worked for them.

But no it does not work in any of my current families.

Message 22 of 373 (4,969 Views)

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions Packs, All Game Packs EXCEPT Vampires, All Stuff Packs EXCEPT Fitness, Vintage, & Bowling.
Steps: Open Cheat bar, enter testingcheats on, enter "modifyrelationship Jaime Duncan David Pemberton 50 Friendship_Main" (without quotes) with Jaime character selected, Enter...nothing.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my Sim's relationship bar with the target Sim increase.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? In the past, but it's all turned off since installing Cats & Dogs yesterday.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes, it used to work fine when I played in the past. In the last week I installed a patch as well as Cats & Dogs yesterday.
Please describe the patch or change you made: Updated the game to install Cats & Dogs expansion pack.

Message 23 of 373 (4,918 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, its true.. its broken for me as well.. Grrr

Message 24 of 373 (4,904 Views)

★★★ Novice
Isn’t it lovely when you’ve been looking forward to a pack forever and then a patch ruins it all for you? lol Sorry... little bit bitter right now. 🙄
Message 25 of 373 (4,881 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Modifyrelationship (friendship) cheat not working?

★★★ Apprentice
I am having the same issue
Message 26 of 373 (4,780 Views)

Re: modifyrelationship cheat no longer fully working

★★★ Novice
Exact same issue and details as Truet318, except I know it was working after the initial Cats and Dogs release because C&D broke all my relationships and I spent two hours using the cheat to get friendships back for the 50 or so important sims in my game. After the next latest patch however it stopped working because I missed a couple and I can’t cheat them back now.
Message 27 of 373 (4,758 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@zoozee wrote:

The moment I got back into the game I went to build/buy mode to make some changes to the house. When I got back with the couple and their 2 toddlers - none of them knew each other.

@zoozee

This is a known problem that has been fixed. You will need to load a savegame prior to where you went directly into Build/Buy mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 28 of 373 (4,681 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

Champion (Retired)

This cheat does not work with Cats:

Sims.add_buff Social_Happy Sim_ID

It does work on Dogs.

This cheat that are similar works:

Sims.add_buff e_Buff_Happy Sim_ID

The above works on both Cats and Dogs.

Tested with and without Mods.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 29 of 373 (4,675 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats

★ Novice

I am having the same issue.  The cheat is just not working for friendship_main.  I am also having an issue where the game won't let me bathe my toddler and there is only one toddler in the house.  I went to another house with a toddler and ran into the same issue and my sims keep cooking but won't eat.  Please advise. 

Message 30 of 373 (4,672 Views)