[ARCHIVED] Issues with CAS Assets

by crinrict

Original Post

City Living - Critic Career - Food Branch - CAS reward duplicate and color issue

★★★★ Apprentice

First, let me apologize if this has already been reported. I did look through the "read me first" thread and saw one like it for a different career, but not this one.

There are two issues here.  In the Food Critic career once you reach level 10 there are new CAS items as a reward.  I did find them, but the jackets that show up under the feminine filter, a floral blazer and a solid color blazer, are ones that are already in the game. 

In addition, the floral blazer is supposed to have four colors, but when you click on the beige option, what you get is the same pink floral as the pink option, as shown in the screen where she's wearing the pink blazer.

Not a major thing, but still, so I thought I'd report.  Thanks for your time.

Message 91 of 134 (2,424 Views)

Shirts won't tuck into bottoms!

★ Novice

All of my shirts that should tuck into bottoms, do not. I saw a similar issue somewhere on this form that was supposedly fixed but I could not find out how, and it's clearly still a problem for me. I've 'repaired'  my game, removed all custom content, but nothing will fix it. Please help! 

Message 92 of 134 (2,394 Views)

Re: Shirts won't tuck into bottoms!

Hero

@looneylib15

Merged your post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 134 (1,855 Views)

Re: Shirts won't tuck into bottoms!

★ Guide

Some necklaces disappear when the player chooses some female tops. Some tops cause all necklaces to disappear, while others make only one or two necklaces to disappear. All of those tops make the spiked choker to disappear. See which tops in the attached picture.

Message 94 of 134 (1,828 Views)

City Living Hat Glitch

★ Novice
There seems to be a glitch in some hats on the City Living expansion pack, especially in those that are similar to hijabs (I think that's what they are called, no hate this is the only way I can describe them :3).
In thise hats, a small chunk of hair is visible, and no matter what the natural hair colour of the sim is, this chunk is always light brown! It's quite annoying to me.
As you can see, my sims have black hair and it's showing up light brown. I've tried restarting and reseting my game, but this glitch won't get fixed.
Message 95 of 134 (1,851 Views)

Re: City Living Hat Glitch

This is by design, it's how they should be. Hair can still be shown with an hijab, as long as it covers most of it. 

If you would like a hijab that fully covers the hair you could look in to custom content online.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 96 of 134 (1,840 Views)

★ Novice

So.. even if my sim has blue or pink hair the air chucnks in those hats will always be brown or black? Damn xD. It's not even a glitch.

okay then xD

Message 97 of 134 (1,832 Views)

Yep, it seems to be designed like that. It's the same in my game.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 98 of 134 (1,827 Views)

bug

Anonymous

I found a bug the shirt and the pants belt line are conjoining 

Message 99 of 134 (1,792 Views)

Champion

AlexMark200, I noticed this too!  I'm a bit detail oriented when it comes to my Sims (all my married sims must have rings on their left ring finger no matter what the outfit is , and I have to put socks on with shoes that would be worn with socks in real life, even if you cant see them in the game!) Embarrassed  So the City Living hat issue bugs me to no end! 

{ I just call those hats "turbans" since many ethnicities and religions wear these similar hats, from Sub-Saharan Africa to India.  Turbans were even popular with some American females in the 20th century, especially with older Caucasian women ( I think that trend started in the 1920's)  While there are slight differences in how some cultures might wind their turbans, the effect is similar.  I'm not sure, but I think hijabs might be just a more specific type of turban for a specific cultural group.  If you think about it, most people you know probably wear this similar style when they get out of the pool or shower to help dry their hair!  I have some Sims wear them in the day, and others only wear them at night!  I love the colors! Heart }

Anyway, I wish they would change the coding or whatever with this new City Living pack so the hair matches no matter the outfit!  If my Sim has blue hair, then they wouldn't dye their hair brown just to wear a turban and then dye it back to blue when they wanted another hairstyle! Frown

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 100 of 134 (1,797 Views)