Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Inventory displays single items as multiple

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: inventory displays single items as multiple

Hero
SInce there's a few people saying now, they see this, I'm going to leave it here but as it tends to fix itself, I doubt it will be high on any priority list to fix :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (625 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (571 Views)

★★ Guide

Would this be related?  When my sims use the video-recording device from GF, and edit it, sometime during the process (I forget exactly when, I'm sorry), the video in the device's inventory shows up as 2.  Once it gets uploaded, 'both' copies properly disappear.  I noticed the OP has GF, too.

It's not the only circumstance in which I've had doubled-inventory items, but I haven't paid it much mind, as so far it eventually fixes itself.  I do clear my caches after every gameplay session, fwiw.

I didn't me-too as it might not be the same thing.

Message 13 of 15 (550 Views)

Hero
@Tiarella4 Does sound related.

If this gets fixed, it's best to test if you still have your issue and if you do, make a new thread. Until then, I think it's fine to use this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (542 Views)

Hero
Archiving this thread with the new inventory update.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (2,460 Views)