Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Interactions not/wrongly counting towards Daily Task

by IrishMadCat_EA

Original Post

Re: City Living Food Stall Recipe don't count prepare food daily task in chef ca

Hero

@chichinghui

Merged with collection thread

I'll try if I can duplciate

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 39 (1,571 Views)

Criminal Career - Boss Branch

★★ Novice

Best The Sims 4 Bug Reports Community,

It's not a very big deal or something... I'm progressing into the Criminal Career - Boss Branch. My daily task is to 'Upgrade Objects' See also attachment / screenshot. Dutch translation is 'Voorwerpen verbeteren'.

But when I'm playing and I 'Perform Mean Interactions' because I like to fight with an another sim Cool Then my daily task also gets completed without doing 'Upgrade Objects' hahaha Large smile

Maybe you can fix it? Again it's not a 'real' big deal but just a little thingy Wink

Best Regards,

Tcahuzak1984 :eahigh_file:

Message 32 of 39 (1,565 Views)

Update: Criminal Career - Boss Branch

★★ Novice

Best The Sims 4 Bug Reports Community,

See attachment / screenshot: Also performing  the 'Upgrade Objects' action works Party hat So which means you can do two actions ('Perform Mean Interactions' & 'Upgrade Objects') to complete the daily's task Tongue out

Best Regards,

Tcahuzak1984 :eahigh_file:

Message 33 of 39 (1,556 Views)

Re: Update: Criminal Career - Boss Branch

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Tcahuzak1984

merged with collection thread.

I'll test if I can duplicate

EDIT: Duplicated and added to the first page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 39 (1,552 Views)

Re: Daily task for Writer

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Kitilark62 Merged your post with collection thread.

Put on list to test before adding to the first page

EDIT: I'll add the reading one but have troubles duplicating the writing ones. Seems to work as intended .. Could you try a new save for testing purposes ? Also are you using any mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 39 (1,521 Views)

Re: Daily task for Writer

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Kitilark62 

In relation to "Creative Whim states it works with writing but does not. " do you mean that writing does not cause the creative whim to be fulfilled? And is the whim where your experiencing it from being inspired or from having the creative trait.  

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Message 36 of 39 (1,499 Views)

★ Apprentice

fitness stuff pack, looks like workout on tv doesn't count as a daily task (workout) for athletic career ?

Message 37 of 39 (1,456 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Alira_loves_sims

Thank you for the report.

We can't seem to get this to happen. Are you using mods or CC? What model of T.V. is being used? Are you happy to provide a save? If so please follow the instructions here.

Message 38 of 39 (1,445 Views)

Hero

This thread has run it's course. A lot has been fixed in here.

I made a new one here:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Interactions-not-wrongly-counting-towards/td... and going to lock this one.

Feel free to re-report any issues that are still open.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 39 (2,800 Views)