Re: Detective Career: I can't arrest anyone

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

Hi @damekern17

this is a known bug. I merged your post with existing report on the issue.

There's a few tips in this thread you can try.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 131 of 166 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What are PM's and PN's?
Message 132 of 166 (1,121 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Private Messages (or Private Nachrichten in German)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 133 of 166 (1,114 Views)

Detective career: Incorrect arrest

★★ Novice
Found the suspect who fits all the clues, but when I try to arrest her, it tells me that I'm wrong and need to check the notebook, which I already did and the suspect fits all the clues?
Message 134 of 166 (1,088 Views)

Re: Detective career: Incorrect arrest

Hero

Hi @SES103

it's a known issue

I've merged your post with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 135 of 166 (1,077 Views)

Dectective career unplayable

★ Apprentice

Has there been any fix for this? It is rather frustrating that I can't play one of the careers. It played perfect until the installment of Vampires. Now i cannot find any suspects and when i do it's the wrong person.

Message 136 of 166 (1,073 Views)

Re: Dectective career unplayable

Hero

Hi @Pocketsworld

merged your post with existing bug report.

There's currently no solution to this really.

A few suggestions have been made in this thread. Maybe you get lucky and one helps

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 137 of 166 (1,065 Views)

Re: Dectective career unplayable

★★ Guide
There was a patch update on the 18th of this month and it did fix the issue with interrogation that I had when in tutorial however I'm still having trouble finding the suspect that fits the description. I gave up on the career and don't think I will actively play this career while this bug still exists Frown
Message 138 of 166 (963 Views)

Bug report/please help

★★★ Newbie

I am playing in the detective carreer in the sims 4 but there is an issue the suspect does not appear , no matter how many times I go back to the police station and issue an Asb ,I still can't find the suspect and when I ask about the suspect the nps don't tell anything. Please EAT can you please fix this glitch.

Thank you

Message 139 of 166 (946 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Incorrect suspect traits/Suspect doesn't show up

★★★★ Novice

Your post is from last year, and I am still experiencing the same problem! Why hasn't there been a patch/update for the Get to Work detective glitch?

Message 140 of 166 (937 Views)