Re: [OPEN] Hired sims don't appear at parties

by dijalicious

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I am also having this problem and now I just have to do everything for events myself so I always need to have one sim who can cook. 

Message 41 of 71 (2,132 Views)

entertainer never turns up

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? none
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? click on piano and press hire a pianist
What happens when the bug occurs? the entertainer never shows up
What do you expect to see? a entertainer turn up and play the piano
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

when you click on the piano to hire a pianist it takes the money out of the account and then they never turn up!

Message 42 of 71 (2,036 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue. Do the makers of sims see these posts? Maybe this is something they are not aware of. 

Message 43 of 71 (2,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as well!

Is there already any solution? It is so annoying, when you throw a party, and employees don't just show up. This is always ruining the party, because I have to do all work by myself.

Message 44 of 71 (1,866 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Why hasn’t this been fixed?
Message 45 of 71 (1,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just started playing SIms less than 2 weeks ago and I have this problem every single time, which has led to a failed wedding and 3 failed birthdays. I hope it gets fixed soon. I baked a cake, cooked food, and tended bar all myself and still failed. 

Message 46 of 71 (1,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still seems to be an issue and this is almost a year later! Very poor EA!!! How about someone from EA gives us an update on what they ARE doing to fix this issue? People before me with just the vanilla game have this problem so it can't be mod related. 

Not happy!

Message 47 of 71 (1,673 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Hired sims don't appear

★★★ Guide

Still happening. No hired staff coming to events. Trying to hire during events, won't come. Try to hire DJs, won't come. Try to hire specific caterer, won't come. 

This thread is in its 3rd year. 

Message 48 of 71 (1,539 Views)

★ Apprentice

I gave up on hiring anyone for parties. If they did show up it was usually like halfway into the party. I just started making meals beforehand and would put them in a Sim's inventory to take to their wedding, lol. 

Message 49 of 71 (1,502 Views)

Hero

Hi @reallylongname11

did you retest this after the seasons patch ? I had them show up for the few parties I've tested.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 50 of 71 (1,492 Views)