Re: Queue Bubbles

by hiraeth007

Original Post

Re: "Sleep" action won't go away

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well, my sim does sleep and it doesn't happen every time I try to sleep. Plus, it happened before I got Cats&Dogs as well.. (Only base game). Yesterday it even happened twice, so I had two actions that wouldn't go away from the action bar, guess it's not only sleeping but just cancelling actions. I'm really not sure

Message 41 of 46 (1,600 Views)

Re: "Sleep" action won't go away

Hero
@CeceNL @MrMJack91 There's several actions that don't go away. I've merged this with the general thread on this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 46 (1,590 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Garbage Commands and Llama Icons Stuck in Queue

★ Apprentice

I don't have the tea making in any of my houses. not being a tea drinker I don't bother. But other actions get stuck. take a bath, do homework, tend garden, it can be anything, when I add other things for them to do, those will be done, but there is usually one that doesn't move, its stuck. Taking them to another lot doesn't always fix it.  Playing another family for a while does. 

Message 43 of 46 (1,572 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Garbage Commands and Llama Icons Stuck in Queue

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
 All except for Toddler, Laundry day, and My first pet.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?  Perform tasks. Add sleep to action bar. Cancel sleep. Re-add sleep. Sleep cannot be performed.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim will be unable to go to bed. Re-adding sleep to task bar is auto-cancelled or stuck. Tasks such as 'prepare food' will not be added to action bar and auto-cancelled. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 44 of 46 (1,568 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've encountered several actions getting stuck after cancelling. Usually it happens when I interrupt (like if it has a "follow-up action") it.

Usually when interacting with toddlers

Travelling does remove it, but quite annoying

Message 45 of 46 (1,539 Views)

Hero

I'm locking this thread as it's become a bit of a collection of things.

Please create one thread per interaction that gets stuck

Use this one for the coffee/tea maker: Coffee/Tea Brewer Action Gets Stuck In Queue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 46 (1,320 Views)